Showing Collections: 1 - 19 of 19
Alice C. Fletcher Collection,
Identifier: AC 087
Scope and Content This collection consists of records from the School of American Archaeology in Santa Fe. Includes minutes, announcements, pamphlets, clippings, reports, official correspondence, and financial documents. Much of the correspondence involves officials at the School of American Archaeology and its parent institution the Archaeological Institute of America, including Edgar Hewett, Charles Lummis, Francis Kelsey, and Charles Bowditch, as well as scholars such as Jesse Fewkes.
New Mexico Attorney General Records,
Scope and Content As of 1997 collection consists of records of the New Mexico Attorney General and the New Mexico Solicitor General (1892-1995). Includes case files, administrative correspondence, annual reports, legal opinions, letterpress copybooks, financial documents, extraditions, and various legal documents. Materials in the collection concern both general issues such as civil rights and consumer protection, and specific matters such as the 1980 riot at the state penitentiary, and the activities of Alianza...
New Mexico Board of Nursing Records, .
Scope and Content As of 1999, collection consists of records of the New Mexico Board of Nursing and its predecessors: the Board of Nurses' Examiners; and the Board of Examiners for Graduate Nurses (1932-1984). Includes minutes (1977-1983); reports (1955-1974), annual reports (1969-1984); bulletins (1971-1984); a manual for schools of nursing (1965); a roster of nurses (1966); rules and regulations (1939-1977); and financial papers (1932-1979), including audits (1932-1968). Records include some certificates and...
New Mexico Capitol Buildings Improvement Commission Records,
Scope and Content Collection consists of records of the New Mexico Capitol Buildings Improvement Commission and other territorial and state agencies charged with the duties of construction, maintenance, improvement, and supervision of territorial and state government buildings and lands, particularly those located in the state capital of Santa Fe (1853-1968). Includes records of the New Mexico Public Buildings Commission (1853-1873); Capitol Rebuilding Commission (1892-1901); Capitol Custodian Committee...
New Mexico Department of Education Records,
Scope and Content As of 1997 collection consists of records of the New Mexico Department of Education, State Board of Education, State Superintendent of Public Instruction, and their predecessors the Territorial Board of Education, Territorial Superintendent of Schools,and Superintendent of Public Instruction (1847-1988).Includes annual and other reports, minutes, administrative correspondence, directories, certificates, legal documents, laws, rules, one scrapbook of clippings (1905-1908), and one letterpress...
New Mexico District Attorneys Coordinator Records,
Scope and Content Collection consists of the records of the New Mexico District Attorneys Coordinator (1973-1975) including records of the New Mexico District Attorneys Association pertaining to the original (1971-1972) and continued (1976-1977) funding of the Coordinator. Included are correspondence, L.E.A.A. grant files, financial records including budgets for the Coordinator and district attorneys, district attorney salary schedules, crime statistics and felony reports for various judicial districts,...
Dates: 1971-1977 (bulk, 1973-1975)
New Mexico Federation of Women's Clubs Records,
Identifier: AC 163
Scope and Content The New Mexico Federation of Women Clubs [NMFWC] is part of the national organization General Federation of Women's Clubs [GFWC], which supervises state chapters. The regional and local chapters, in turn, reported to the NMFWC. The chapters function under the auspices of the NMFWC, and are largely subject to their constitutions, by-laws and governing principles. In Santa Fe, the club was originally called Woman's Board of Trade and Library Association.
New Mexico Legislative Education Study Committee Records,
Scope and Content As of 2000, collection consists of records of the New Mexico Legislative Education Study Committees predecessor the New Mexico Legislative School Study Committee (1964-1972). Includes administrative correspondence, reports, memorandums, minutes, press releases, and financial records. Some of the major topics covered by materials in the collection are teacher salaries, evaluations, and turnover; student-teacher ratios; vocational education; and religion and testing in public schools.
New Mexico Office of Indian Affairs Records and Research Materials,
Scope and Content As of 2000 collection consists of the records and research materials of the New Mexico Office of Indian Affairs (1936-1995). Records include correspondence, reports, audits, personnel records, publications and other administrative records. Research materials include clippings and documents pertaining to Indians of New Mexico and various state, regional, and national Indian organizations including the All Indian Pueblo Council. Also included are materials pertaining to federal legislation...
New Mexico Property Tax Division Records,
Scope and Content As of 1997 collection consists of records of the Property Tax Division and its predecessors the Equalization Board, Territorial Board of Equalization, State Tax Commission, Property Appraisal Department, and Property Tax Department (1887-1978). Records of the Equalization Board and Territorial Board of Equalization include administrative correspondence, tax assessment appeals, and ledger books of minutes from 1887 to 1914. Records of the State Tax Commission include biennial reports...
New Mexico State Auditor Records,
Scope and Content As of 1999 collection consists of records of the New Mexico State Auditor and its predecessors the Auditor and Territorial Auditor (1846-1998). Territorial records (1846-1912) include annual reports, administrative correspondence, financial records documenting court expenses and payments for bounties, reports on indigents and orphans, bonds for sheriffs and tax collectors bonds, and records of equalization taxes and rebates. Statehood records (1912-1998) include annual reports, and audit...
New Mexico Supreme Court Law Library State Agency Collection,
Scope and Content The collection is arranged alphabetically by state agency name. Some agencies have been cross-referenced if name changes have occurred. The collection consists of biennial reports, annual reports, laws, orders, rules, regulations, policies, procedures, publications, minutes, financial records, clippings, maps, catalogs, bulletins, pamphlets, newsletters, training guides, governors' messages and inaugurations, directories, memorandums, and correspondence issued by New Mexico State agencies...
Dates: 1875-1979 (bulk 1912-1969)
Ralph Emerson Twitchell Papers,
Identifier: AC 226
Scope and Content The Ralph Emerson Twitchell Collection's first part consists of the papers of Ralph Emerson Twitchell (11-29-1859 to 10-26-1925), the attorney, public office holder and historian; Margaret Olivia Collins Twitchell (born circa 1868 to 1-29-1900), the first Mrs. Twitchell; Estelle Bennett Burton Twitchell (1-31-1872 to 10-13-1952), the second Mrs. Twitchell; and Waldo Collins Twitchell, the son of Margaret and Ralph who became an engineer and a writer. The second part of the Ralph...
Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce Collection,
Identifier: AC 199
Scope and Content Collection consists of records and other materials from the Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce. Includes correspondence, financial records, scrapbooks, letterpress books, minutes, and reports. Much of the material concerns topics such as tourism, conventions, banquets, and resorts, as well as organizations such as the Fred Harvey Company, the Glorieta Baptist Conference Center, and the Coronado Cuarto Centennial celebration of 1940.
Santa Fe City Planning Board Records,
Identifier: AC 237
Scope and Content The collection consists of letters, booklets, bank statements receipts, etc, for the period of 1912-1914. Collection includes letters from I.H. Rapp and others involved in historic preservation and and the preservation movement in general.
Santa Fe Historical Society Records
Identifier: AC 293
Scope and Content The collection contains records petaining to the business of the society from 1967-1997. Included are by-laws, membership lists, correspondence, newsletters, minutes of meetings, and financial records.
Santa Fe Plaza Renewal Project Collection,
Identifier: AC 202
Scope and Content The Santa Fe Plaza Renewal Project Collection consists of various records pertaining to the 1960s revitalization of Santa Fe's historic plaza.
Collection is arranged chronologically and by subject matter.
Collection is arranged chronologically and by subject matter.
School of American Research Records,
Identifier: AC 207
Scope and Content This collection, turned over by the School of American Research, contains land grants (deeds), financial records, and records pertaining to the affairs and archaeological activities of the School ("SAR"). It also contains collector's items [Folders 12-15] found among the foregoing records.
U.S. Army Quartermaster’s Letters and Other Documents Relating to Various Forts in New Mexico
Abstract Quartermasters’ returns, receipts, and letters relating to construction projects at Fort Wingate and the day to day operations and material necessities at Forts Wingate, Sumner, and Union.
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives 10
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 8
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 1
- Financial records 18
- Reports 16
- Minutes (Records) 12
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848- 10
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1951- 10
- State government records 10
- Administrative agencies -- New Mexico 9
- New Mexico -- Officials and employees 8
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 8
- Annual reports 5
- Clippings 5
- Account books 4
- Legal documents 4
- Publications 4
- Territorial records 4
- Letterpress copybooks 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 2
- Audits 2
- Certificates 2
- Deeds 2
- Historic preservation -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 2
- Letters 2
- New Mexico -- History -- To 1848 2
- Newsletters 2
- Photographs 2
- Tax records 2
- Vocational education -- New Mexico 2
- Abstracts 1
- Archaeology -- New Mexico 1
- Archaeology -- United States 1
- Archeaology--New Mexico 1
- Architecture -- New Mexico 1
- Attorneys general --New Mexico 1
- Authors, American -- New Mexico 1
- Banks and banking --Taxation--New Mexico 1
- Bills, Legislative 1
- Bonds (legal records) 1
- Budgets 1
- By-laws 1
- City planning -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Civic improvement -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Civil rights --New Mexico 1
- Congresses and conventions -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Consumer protection --New Mexico 1
- Contracts 1
- Corporations --Taxation--New Mexico 1
- Courts -- New Mexico 1
- Crime -- New Mexico 1
- Cuyamungue (N.M.) -- Antiquities 1
- Directories 1
- Ditches -- New Mexico 1
- Drought relief -- New Mexico 1
- Education --New Mexico 1
- Education New Mexico 1
- Education and state New Mexico 1
- Education, Bilingual --New Mexico 1
- Educational tests and measurements New Mexico 1
- Excavations (Archaeology) -- New Mexico 1
- Excavations (Archaeology)--Mexico 1
- Exhibitions -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Extradition -- New Mexico 1
- Family histories 1
- Fashion shows - Santa Fe (N.M.) 1
- Festivals -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Flood control -- New Mexico 1
- Fort Marcy (N.M.) 1
- Fort Sumner (N.M.) – History 1
- Fort Union (N.M.)—History 1
- Fort Wingate (N.M.) -- History 1
- Fortification—New Mexico—19th century 1
- Gas industry --Taxation--New Mexico 1
- Health occupations licensing boards -- New Mexico 1
- Historians -- New Mexico 1
- Historic structures reports 1
- History - Societies, etc. - Santa Fe - New Mexico 1
- Indians of North America --Education--New Mexico 1
- Indians of North America Law and legislation 1
- Indians of North America New Mexico 1
- Indians of North America Societies, etc. 1
- Inventories 1
- Invoices 1
- Irrigation canals and flumes -- New Mexico 1
- Irrigation districts -- New Mexico 1
- Kachinas--Arizona 1
- Law --New Mexico 1
- Law enforcement -- New Mexico 1
- Laws 1
- Legal files 1
- Licenses 1
- Manuals 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Map 1
- Memorandums 1
- Mining corporations --Taxation--New Mexico 1
- Navajo Indians—Military construction operations—19th century 1
- Navajo Indians—Relocation 1
- Navajo Long Walk, 1863-1867—History 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- To 1848 1
- New Mexico -- Social life and customs 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 18
- School of American Research (Santa Fe, N.M.) 2
- Fletcher, Alice C. (Alice Cunningham), 1838-1923 1
- Fred Harvey (Firm) 1
- Hewett, Edgar L. (Edgar Lee), 1865-1946 1
- Laboratory of Anthropology (Museum of New Mexico) 1