Santa Fe City Planning Board Records,
Identifier: AC 237
Scope and Content
The collection consists of letters, booklets, bank statements receipts, etc, for the period of 1912-1914. Collection includes letters from I.H. Rapp and others involved in historic preservation and and the preservation movement in general.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Harry Weiss was a city planner for Santa Fe, New Mexico and Sylvia Loomis was an advocate for historic preservation in Santa Fe. She served as Executive Director of the Old Santa Fe Association and as publication editor for the Historic Santa Fe Foundation.
.25 linear feet. linear feet
- Fray AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Santa Fe City Planning Board Records, 1912-1914
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 237::Santa Fe City Planning Board Records)//EN" "nmsm1ac237.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.