School of American Research Records
Identifier: AC 207
Scope and Content
This collection, turned over by the School of American Research, contains land grants (deeds), financial records, and records pertaining to the affairs and archaeological activities of the School ("SAR"). It also contains collector's items [Folders 12-15] found among the foregoing records.
- School of American Research (Santa Fe, N.M.) (Organization)
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
1 Linear Feet
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Archeaology--New Mexico
- Cuyamungue (N.M.) -- Antiquities
- Excavations (Archaeology) -- New Mexico
- Excavations (Archaeology)--Mexico
- Financial records
- Fort Marcy (N.M.)
- Laboratory of Anthropology (Museum of New Mexico)
- Legal documents
- Minutes (Records)
- Quemada Site (Mexico)
- Real property--New Mexico--Santa Fe
- Guide to the School of American Research Records, 1932-1959
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 207::School of American Research Records)//EN" "nmsm1ac207.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.