Showing Collections: 1 - 24 of 24
Abstract This collection contains the records of the Albuquerque Center for Peace and Justice. It includes information on the history and structure of the organization and its work on issues including nuclear disarmament, nonviolence, solidarity with Central America, and military recruitment.
Dates: 1961-2010; Majority of material found within 1980-1989
Collection — Small-Collections-Box: 11, Folder: PICT 2020-013
Abstract This artificial collection includes graphic materials and print ephemera from locations and businesses in Arizona.
Abstract This collection documents the personal and professional life of Arthur Harold Johnson - singer, poet, novelist and curator of the Jonson Gallery on the University of New Mexico campus. Materials include correspondence, unpublished and published writings, photographs, newspaper clippings and music recital programs.
Dates: 1887-1980; Majority of material found within 1930-1970
Abstract The Bennett Hammer LGBT Collection includes materials from 1970 to 2017 and consists of news clippings, organizational documents, memorabilia, and publications.
Abstract The Chilean Ephemera Collection is comprised of posters, political pamphlets and leaflets, art prints, arpilleras, and photographs related to protests against the dictatorship of General Augusto Pinochet and the educational policies of 21st century administrations.
Dates: 1970-2011; Majority of material found within 1970-1998, 2011
Abstract This collection consists of samples of materials printed by the Press of the Palace of the Governors (Santa Fe, N.M.). Included are booklets, poetry, invitations, announcements, and assorted ephemera.
Scope and Content El Periquillo: Diario Poetico de la VI Feria Mexicana del Libro was a daily publication of the sixth Mexican book fair, which took place in 1954. It was published by the Confederacion Nacional de Organizaciones Populares (C.N.O.P.). The publication contained an engraving of an animal or insect with a related poem on the front page. There was an editorial concerning Mexican culture inside the front cover, original poetry, articles and daily fair schedules within...
Abstract This collection contains the papers of Gloria Montoya Chavez, a student, administrator, writer, and advocate for Chicano/a and other minority issues. These papers deal with professional, personal, and political struggle within the University of New Mexico’s Chicano Studies and Chicano Student Services, also known as Hispanic Student Services, and in the surrounding community.
Scope and Content This is an ongoing collection of unique documents and ephemera related to general US history with various topics. It is an eclectic collection with discrete items. The original provenance and integrity of some of these items cannot be guaranteed.
Abstract Collection consists of ephemera related to George Orwell and his 1984 and Animal Farm works.
Abstract This collection contains George Clayton Pearl’s personal and business records. The business files contain project information from his professional projects with SMPC Architects along with projects he undertook on his own. These projects deal mainly with historic preservation issues in New Mexico along with new projects he took on after retirement from SMPC Architects. Also included are personal correspondence materials, personal items, sketch books and photographs.
Dates: 1890-2003; Majority of material found within , 1950-2003
Abstract The New Mexico Green Party records consist largely of correspondence, flyers and brochures, newspaper clippings, newsletters, agendas, budgets, meeting minutes, and audio/video recordings. Materials document the political activism of the Green Party in New Mexico and its connection to national politics, environmental activism, and social and ecological negotiations.
Dates: 1987-2002; Majority of material found within 1994-2000
Abstract The collection consists primarily of broadsides and other ephemera advertising music shows, dance classes, and grassroots fundraisers at various Santa Fe area venues.
Abstract Personal journals, sketchbooks, gallery and exhibition catalogs/publicity, records of sales and donations, and photographic materials constitute the bulk of the collection, which documents Harry Nadler’s career as an artist.
Dates: 1930-2016; Majority of material found within 1960-1990
Abstract Collection consists of Jere Krakow’s research materials as well as official records of the Fred Harvey Company, and related papers from other sources including family members.
Dates: 1858-2015; Majority of material found within 1920-1995
Abstract Ken Kamerman was the State Senator from the 20th District of New Mexico from 1987 to 1992. A local business administrator heavily involved in civic affairs and Republic Party politics, Senator Kamerman was a principled legislator who advocated against excessive taxation. The collection consists of legislation, memoranda, correspondence, press clippings, and business papers derived from Kamerman’s legislative and professional life.
Dates: 1956-1997; Majority of material found within 1989-1992
Abstract This collection of undated matchbooks are graphically notable and advertise businesses, primarily motels, on Route 66 from Chicago, Illinois to Santa Monica, California.
Dates: circa 1930-2006
Scope and Content This collection consists of two series, containing approximately 135 half-sheet broadsides from Mexico. All the associated text is written in Spanish.In Series I, each broadside contains an illustration from either a zinc etching, a type-metal engraving, a woodcut, or a photograph. Dates for this series range between 1895 and 1925. Some of the broadsides are entirely in verse, some report events such as comets, crime, natural disasters. The most represented printer is Antonio...
Abstract The Nancy Tucker Pictorial Collection of Southwest Materials is comprised of photographs, postcards, and artwork of New Mexico.
Abstract This collection of album pages from the family of Peter H. Goldsmith, contains black and white photos, postcards, ephemera, and periodical clippings from Goldsmith's work and travel throughout South America in 1916, primarily in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Peru, Paraguay, and Uruguay.
Abstract The collection contains Sandra Lynn’s research documents pertaining to historic lodgings throughout New Mexico. Included are research and site visit notes, brochures, clippings and articles, correspondence, as well as a small collection of memorabilia and ephemera and oral history interviews.
Dates: 1948-2009; Majority of material found within 1989-1999
Scope and Content Printed Broadside of "El Conde de Montecristo," or The Count of Montecristo. Part of the Spanish Graphical Ephemera Collection MSS 426 BC. This is a collection containing 11 didactic Spanish broadsides. Each item consists of a folio sheet with 48 small illustrations and two or three lines of rhyming text beneath the illustrations telling a cautionary, historical, or religious tale. Colophons list distributors for ten of the items as being...
Abstract The UNM Memorabilia collection consists of University of New Mexico memorabilia donated to the University Archives by various individuals including alumni and former faculty.
Abstract The collection consists of background information and bibliographic checklist pertaining to Andy Gregg and Vinegar Tom Press as well as ephemera produced by Vinegar Tom Press.
- Ephemera 20
- Clippings 8
- Letters 6
- Photographs 6
- Mural painting and decoration 4
- Posters 3
- Mexican poetry 2
- Oral histories 2
- Photograph albums 2
- Postcards 2
- Printed ephemera -- Mexico 2
- Printing -- Specimens 2
- Protest literature 2
- Record-keeping works 2
- Sound recordings 2
- Transparencies 2
- Account books 1
- Advertising - Pictorial works 1
- Albums 1
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 1
- American poetry -- 20th century 1
- Anti-war demonstrations 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Architecture -- New Mexico 1
- Architecture--Designs and plans 1
- Argentina -- Travel 1
- Arizona -- Pictorial works 1
- Arpilleras 1
- Art Museums -- New Mexico 1
- Art and literature -- Mexico 1
- Art museum curators – New Mexico – Archives 1
- Art, Mexican 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century 1
- Bands (Music) – New Mexico 1
- Bill drafting - New Mexico 1
- Bills 1
- Book industries and trade -- Mexico 1
- Book industries and trade -- Mexico -- Periodicals 1
- Brazil--Description and travel 1
- Broadsides 1
- Broadsides -- Mexico 1
- Broadsides -- Spain 1
- Business cards 1
- Business enterprises - Pictorial works - 20th century 1
- Calendars 1
- Caricatures and cartoons -- Mexico 1
- Caricatures and cartoons -- Spain 1
- Chile -- Pictorial works 1
- Chile--Chilean Students -- Caricatures and cartoons 1
- Chile--Chilean Students -- Photographs 1
- Chile--Chilean Students -- Pictorial works 1
- Chile--Chilean Students -- Posters 1
- Chile--Description and travel 1
- Chile--Education, regional disparities -- Caricatures and cartoons 1
- Chile--Education, regional disparities -- Photographs 1
- Chile--Education, regional disparities -- Pictorial works 1
- Chile--Education, regional disparities -- Posters 1
- Chile--Politics and government--20th century -- Posters 1
- Chile--Politics and government--21st century -- Caricatures and cartoons 1
- Chile--Politics and government--21st century -- Photographs 1
- Chile--Politics and government--21st century -- Pictorial works 1
- Church buildings -- New Mexico 1
- Civil defense 1
- Collectibles 1
- Colombia--Description and travel 1
- Commercial art -- Printing 1
- Concert programs – New Mexico 1
- Concerts – New Mexico – History -- 20th century -- Sources 1
- Conchas Lake (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Conscientious objectors 1
- Correspondence 1
- Covers (Illustrations) 1
- Diaries 1
- Dude ranches -- New Mexico -- History 1
- El Periquillo: Diario Poetico de la Feria del Libro 1
- Elections -- New Mexico 1
- Entertainment events – New Mexico 1
- Environmental policy -- New Mexico 1
- Environmental protection -- New Mexico 1
- Exhibition catalogs 1
- Fiction 1
- Finance, Public - New Mexico 1
- Fliers (Ephemera) 1
- Gay liberation movement -- New Mexico 1
- Gay rights -- New Mexico 1
- Graphic design (Typography) 1
- Green movement -- New Mexico 1
- Hispanic American women -- New Mexico 1
- Hispanic Americans -- New Mexico 1
- Historic preservation -- New Mexico 1
- Homosexuality -- Law and legislation 1
- Homosexuality and literature 1
- Homosexuality – United States 1
- Hospital Buildings - New Mexico 1
- Hospitality industry -- New Mexico -- History 1
- Hotels -- New Mexico -- History 1
- Hotels -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Indians of North America -- Arizona 1
- Indians of North America -- Pictorial works 1
- Iraq War, 2003- 1 ∧ less
- English 20
- Spanish; Castilian 6
- French 1
- German 1
- University of New Mexico 2
- Albuquerque Center for Peace and Justice 1
- Albuquerque Public Library (N.M.) 1
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company 1
- Collier, John, 1913-1992 1
- Eastern New Mexico University (Portales, N.M.) 1
- Forest Guardians (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1
- Fred Harvey (Firm) 1
- Green Party of New Mexico 1
- Gregg, Andrew K. 1
- Johnson, Arthur (Arthur Harold), b. 1898 1
- Jonson Gallery 1
- Jonson, Raymond, 1891-1982 1
- Montoya Chavez, Gloria 1
- Nadler, Harry, 1930-1990 1
- Nadler, Helen Sturgess 1
- Pearl, George 1
- Posada, José Guadalupe, 1852-1913 1
- Tijerina, Reies 1
- Tucker, Nancy 1
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission 1
- University of New Mexico. Center for Southwest Research 1
- Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (N.M.) 1 ∧ less