Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Identifier: AC 221
Scope and Content
- Misc. newspapers and clippings.
- Misc. correspondence, typed and handwritten.
- Annual reports, diairies, account books, scrapbooks, checkbooks, checks, manuals, notebooks, map of Europe after WW I.
- Government documents (Federal and territorial).
- Deeds, property assessments.
- Various and sundry items.
Identifier: AC 136
Scope and Content The Boaz Walton Long Collection consists of private and professional correspondence, financial records, and personal papers dating almost entirely from the 1940s.
Scope and Content Collection consists of papers of E.H. Plummer. Included are correspondence, reports, clippings, photographs, a diary, and published materials. Subjects included are E.H. Plummer's military career, the Navajos, Protestant missionary activity on the Navajo Reservation, Native American education, and Santa Fe, New Mexico. Items of note are documents concerning the Welch murder on the Navajo Reservation, Bishop J. Mills Kendrick's missionary progress report (1897), Elizabeth W. Thackra's letters as...
Dates: 1888-1937 (bulk, 1888-1897)
Scope and Content Collection consists of the records of the Fifteen Club and some of its members (1891-1987). Includes minutes (1891-1983), constitution and by-laws (1891-1963), meeting programs (1891-1987), membership lists (1957-1964), and financial records (1892-1901). Also includes one bound work of the reminiscences of Nettie L. Miller, clippings, and two publications of limericks.
Identifier: AC 174
Scope and Contents
- Papers include the organization's correspondence and financial records.
- The association's records also include publications, picture postcards, periodicals, newspaper clippings, and association publications.
Identifier: AC 057
Scope and Content This collection consists of Randall Davey's papers as well as those of his wife, Isabel, her sister, Kate H. Cullum, their siblings and their parents, John Caldwell Holt and Kate Gilbert Holt.
Identifier: AC 214
Scope and Content Collection consists of letters, newspapers and articles tracing the family's history (circa 1846 to date), and poetry and other writings of family members, especially of Flora Spiegelberg, wife of Willie, one of the five brothers.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 5
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives 2
- Diaries 3
- Minutes (Records) 3
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs 3
- Financial records 2
- Genealogy 2
- Membership lists 2
- Poems 2
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 2
- Address books 1
- Addresses 1
- Ambassadors--United States 1
- Apache Indians -- Government relations. 1
- Barrio de Analco (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Bosque del Apache Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- By-laws 1
- City planning -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Curry House (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1
- Europe--Description and travel 1
- Excerpts 1
- Exhibition catalogs 1
- Fort Defiance (Ariz.) 1
- Grocery trade -- New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Historic districts --New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Historic preservation --New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Historic sites --Law and legislation--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Hopi Indians -- Missions 1
- Indian agents -- New Mexico 1
- Indian reservations -- New Mexico -- Southern Apache Agency 1
- Indians of North America -- Education 1
- Limericks. 1
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 1
- Magnetic tapes 1
- Merchants -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Murder -- New Mexico -- San Juan County 1
- Navajo Indians -- Missions 1
- Navajo textile fabrics 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 1
- Newsletters 1
- Nonprofit organizations --New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Pablo Aremedaris Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- Painters -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Painting -- Technique 1
- Picture postcards 1
- Programs 1
- Pueblo Indians -- Government relations 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Description and travel 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History -- 1848- 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs. 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) --Social life and customs 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Social life and customs 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Short stories 1
- Stores, Retail -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe. 1
- Urban Renewal -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Ute Indians -- Government relations 1
- Visitors' books 1
- Wills 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 6
- Laboratory of Anthropology (Museum of New Mexico) 1
- School of American Research (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1
- Thomas, B. M. (Benjamin Morris), 1843-1892 1