Benjamin Morris Thomas Collection
Identifier: AC 221
Scope and Content
- Misc. newspapers and clippings.
- Misc. correspondence, typed and handwritten.
- Annual reports, diairies, account books, scrapbooks, checkbooks, checks, manuals, notebooks, map of Europe after WW I.
- Government documents (Federal and territorial).
- Deeds, property assessments.
- Various and sundry items.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Thomas was a Santa Fe dentist and Republican Territorial Secretary.
7 Linear Feet (5 Diaries; 1 scrapbook)
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- New Mexcio History Museum
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Apache Indians -- Government relations.
- Europe--Description and travel
- Indian agents -- New Mexico
- Indian reservations -- New Mexico -- Southern Apache Agency
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950
- Pueblo Indians -- Government relations
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs
- Thomas, B. M. (Benjamin Morris), 1843-1892
- Ute Indians -- Government relations
- Guide to the Benjamin Morris Thomas Collection, 1863-1928
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//New Mexico History Museum::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 221::Benjamin Morris Thomas Collection)//EN" "nmsm1ac221.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).