Old Santa Fe Association records
Identifier: AC 174
Scope and Contents
- Papers include the organization's correspondence and financial records.
- The association's records also include publications, picture postcards, periodicals, newspaper clippings, and association publications.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for, research purposes. User, responsible for all copyright compliance.
The Old Santa Fe Association, a non-profit entity, was established in Santa Fe, New Mexico as a historic preservation advocacy group. Its sister organization, the Historic Santa Fe Foundation was established in 1961 as an educational and charitable organization.
14.5 linear feet, 9 reels
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Barrio de Analco (Santa Fe, N.M.)
- City planning -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe
- Curry House (Santa Fe, N.M.)
- Financial records
- Historic Santa Fe Foundation
- Historic districts --New Mexico--Santa Fe
- Historic preservation --New Mexico--Santa Fe
- Historic sites --Law and legislation--New Mexico--Santa Fe
- Magnetic tapes
- Membership lists
- Minutes (Records)
- Nonprofit organizations --New Mexico--Santa Fe
- Picture postcards
- Santa Fe (N.M.) --Social life and customs
- Urban Renewal -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe
- Guide to the Old Santa Fe Association, records, 1966-[ca.1977]
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 174::Old Santa Fe Association, records)//EN" "nmsm1ac174.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.