Fifteen Club Records,
Scope and Content
Collection consists of the records of the Fifteen Club and some of its members (1891-1987). Includes minutes (1891-1983), constitution and by-laws (1891-1963), meeting programs (1891-1987), membership lists (1957-1964), and financial records (1892-1901). Also includes one bound work of the reminiscences of Nettie L. Miller, clippings, and two publications of limericks.
Language of Materials
Limited duplication allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
The Fifteen Club was founded in 1891 as the earliest women's literary club in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Founding members of the Club were Mary Houghton Harroun, Nellie Smith, and Ada Seeds. In 1892 many of the Club's original members formed the Santa Fe Woman's Board of Trade and Library Association, the predecessor to the Santa Fe Woman's Club and Library Association.
2.5 linear feet + 15 v.
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives
- Archives and Historical Services Division
- 1205 Camino Carlos Rey
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
- Phone: 505-476-7908
- Fax: 505-476-7909
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.state.nm.us/cpr/ahsd_top.htm
- Inventory of the Fifteen Club Records, 1891-1987
- Edited Full Draft
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//New Mexico State Records Center and Archives//TEXT (US::Nm-Ar::1988-002::Fifteen Club Records)//EN" "nmar1988-002.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.