Showing Collections: 1 - 16 of 16
Abstract Collection consists primarily of administrative records and program materials of the Alliance for Innovation in Science and Technology Information (AISTI).
Scope and Content Collection consists primarily of records of the New Mexico Horticultural Society, including its 1886 charter and bylaws, and minutes of meetings from 1895-1896. Also within the collection is an 1883 letter appointing G. Pitman Smith as Missouri's delegate to the Santa Fe Tertio-Millenial Celebration.
Scope and Content Collection consists of materials created and collected by Smaulding. Most of the items relate to his athletic career, including a scrapbook of newspaper clippings on his achievements as a high school athlete and professional baseball player, and yearbooks of Albuquerque High School from 1917, 1918, 1920, and 1924. Collection also includes Smaulding's 1923 contract with the semi-professional baseball team the Queen City Stars of Seattle, and the constitution and by-laws of the Chicago-Piney...
Scope and Content Collection consists of the records of the Fifteen Club and some of its members (1891-1987). Includes minutes (1891-1983), constitution and by-laws (1891-1963), meeting programs (1891-1987), membership lists (1957-1964), and financial records (1892-1901). Also includes one bound work of the reminiscences of Nettie L. Miller, clippings, and two publications of limericks.
Identifier: AC 107
Scope and Content Collection consists of the organization's records: minutes (copies) of board and membership meetings; financial statements; correspondence and bulletins, and other documents reflecting the organization's activities. The minutes are extensive, tracing in detail the activities of the Foundation and the development of historic sites.
Scope and Content Collection consists of microfilm of constitutions, by-laws, membership applications, minutes, ledger books, and other records created by four New Mexico lodges of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows: Montezuma Lodge (1851-1858); Paradise Lodge (1852-1916); Aztlan Lodge (1883-1925); and Santa Fe Lodge (1884-1961).
Dates: 1851-1961 ( bulk 1851-1922)
Identifier: AC 577
Scope and Content Collection contains 23 scrapbooks. Scrapbooks, often artistically designed, contain club and membership information.
Identifier: AC 435-p
Scope and Content The collection consists of two booklets containing the By-Laws of the Montefiore Congregation and one booklet containing the constitution of the organization.
Identifier: AC 163
Scope and Content The New Mexico Federation of Women Clubs [NMFWC] is part of the national organization General Federation of Women's Clubs [GFWC], which supervises state chapters. The regional and local chapters, in turn, reported to the NMFWC. The chapters function under the auspices of the NMFWC, and are largely subject to their constitutions, by-laws and governing principles. In Santa Fe, the club was originally called Woman's Board of Trade and Library Association.
Identifier: AC 181
Scope and Content Collection consists of the records of the Pot Creek Logging and Lumber Company and its subsidiary lumber companies in the San Luis Valley of northern New Mexico and southern Colorado, 1958-1966.
Identifier: AC 351
Scope and Content Collection contains minutes of meetings, the constitution and by laws, lists of members, programs and newpaper articles related to the Rough Riders. Some material relates to the establsihment of a Rough Rider Museum at Las Vegas, NM. Miscellaneous materials related to Mrs Ozella Love Todhunter are also included. Mrs. Todhunter was the widow of a veteran and Assistant Secretary of the Association for a number of years. An interesting item is the menu for the Trinidad, CO German prisoner of war...
Identifier: AC 225
Scope and Content The collection consists of correspondence and related materials of Royal A. Prentice dating from the 1930s. These literary materials consist of Prentice's correspondence relative to his avid hobby of Southwestern archaeology; which included a very close association with the Museum of New Mexico's Laboratory of Anthropology.
Identifier: AC 244
Scope and Content Collection consists of two ledger books and one pamphlet from the Santa Fe Woman's Board of Trade and Library Association. One ledger contains minutes of meetings from 1892-1899, and the other ledger contains minutes of meetings from 1898-1900. The 1915 pamphlet includes the constitution, bylaws, and officers of the Santa Fe Woman's Board of Trade and Library Association, with the names of the organization's presidents from 1916 to 1930 added in pencil. Continuation of collection...
Identifier: AC 219
Scope and Content Collection consists of materials relating to the Taos Society of Artists and its members. Includes the constitution, by-laws, minutes, and reports of the Society; promotional materials and programs from various art exhibits; and materials concerning the Museum of New Mexico, which worked closely with the Society. This collection also contains a significant amount of correspondence involving members and associates of the Society, including Oscar Berninghaus, E. Irving Couse, Gerald Cassidy, Bert...
Identifier: AC 255
Scope and Content Collection consists of photocoies of papers from the Santa Fe Jewish Temple (Temple Beth Shalom, Santa Fe, NM), 1946-1958; Congregation Montefiore (Las Vegas, NM), 1866-1973; and the Council of Jewish Women (Las Vegas, NM section), 1920-1923.
Identifier: AC 245
Scope and Content The collection gives an insight into this Women's organization and New Mexico's involvement in the Prohibition period. Collection consists of materials concerning the Woman's Christian Temperance Union of New Mexico, including programs from their annual conventions, newsletters, and printed copies of legislation involving alcoholic beverages in New Mexico. Collection also contains the 1942 constitution and bylaws of the Woman's Christian Temperance Union of New Mexico; bulletins...
- Subject: By-laws X
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 11
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives 4
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 1
- Minutes (Records) 12
- Constitutions 7
- Programs 6
- Clippings 4
- Account books 3
- Contracts 3
- Membership lists 3
- Financial records 2
- Jews - New Mexico - Las Vegas 2
- Las Vegas (N.M.) -- History 2
- New Mexico -- Social life and customs 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Women -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe -- Societies and clubs 2
- Women -- Societies and clubs 2
- Academic libraries 1
- African American Baseball Players 1
- Alcohol -- Law and Legislation -- New Mexico 1
- Applications 1
- Archaeology -- New Mexico 1
- Art -- New Mexico -- Taos 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Artists -- New Mexico -- Taos 1
- Athletes -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- Baseball -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- Baseball -- United States 1
- Charters 1
- Congregation Montefiore (Las Vegas, N.M.) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diaries 1
- Exhibition catalogs 1
- Festivals -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Gardening -- New Mexico 1
- Historic preservation -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Horticulturists -- New Mexico 1
- Jews - New Mexico - Santa Fe 1
- Lawyers--New Mexico 1
- Libraries -- New Mexico 1
- Library cooperation 1
- Limericks. 1
- Liquidation -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 1
- Lumber industry and trade -- Colorado 1
- Lumber industry and trade -- New Mexico 1
- Microfilms 1
- Negro Leagues 1
- New Mexico -- Description and travel 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 21st century 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 20th century 1
- Newsletters 1
- Nonprofit organizations -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Notarial documents 1
- Notaries--New Mexico--Las Vegas 1
- Painters -- New Mexico -- Taos 1
- Photographs 1
- Poems 1
- Prohibition -- New Mexico 1
- Questionnaires 1
- Regulations 1
- Research libraries 1
- Rosters 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Centennial celebrations, etc. 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs. 1
- Scholarships -- New Mexico 1
- Science and technology libraries 1
- Spanish-American War, 1898 -- Campaigns -- Cuba 1
- Taos (N.M.) -- History 1
- Tax records 1
- Temperance -- New Mexico 1
- Women -- New Mexico -- Societies and Clubs 1
- Yearbooks 1 ∧ less
- English 15
- Undetermined 14
- United States. Army. Volunteer Cavalry, 1st 2
- Albuquerque High School (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1
- Baumann, Gustave, 1881-1971 1
- Berninghaus, Oscar E. (Oscar Edmund), 1874-1952 1
- Blumenschein, E. L. (Ernest Leonard), 1874-1960 1