Historic Santa Fe Foundation Records,
Identifier: AC 107
Scope and Content
Collection consists of the organization's records: minutes (copies) of board and membership meetings; financial statements; correspondence and bulletins, and other documents reflecting the organization's activities. The minutes are extensive, tracing in detail the activities of the Foundation and the development of historic sites.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Historic Santa Fe Foundation was incorporated in 1961 for the stated purpose and object of receiving donations of sites, buildings and objects significant to the history and culture of Santa Fe, and to preserve and administer them with contributed funds for public benefit and education. Arthur Olivas accumulated the material during his tenure on the board of directors.
.5 Linear Feet
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Historic Santa Fe Foundation Records, 1986-1989
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 107::Historic Santa Fe Foundation Records)//EN" "nmsm1ac107.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.