Pot Creek Logging and Lumber Company,
Identifier: AC 181
Scope and Content
Collection consists of the records of the Pot Creek Logging and Lumber Company and its subsidiary lumber companies in the San Luis Valley of northern New Mexico and southern Colorado, 1958-1966.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Pot Creek Logging and Lumber Company was owned by George and Lorraine Lavender. The Fort Garland Timber Co. was a subsidiary of the Pot Creek Logging and Lumber Co. The Pot Creek Logging and Lumber Co. was incorporated in 1958 and liquidated in 1965 in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
1.0 Linear Feet
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Pot Creek Logging and Lumber Company, 1958-1966
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English [OCLC 37396809]
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 181::Pot Creek Logging and Lumber Company)//EN" "nmsm1ac181.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.