Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
Identifier: AC 050
Scope and Content One daybook of the Cook and Shaw Co. in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Includes daily entries of transactions such as sales, bills, and credits with customers identified by name.
Abstract This collection is composed of Dalton C. Bergan's research notebooks, photocopied material and note cards on Lucien Bonaparte Maxwell and François Xavier Aubry. Bergan used some of this material to write a book on Aubry.
Scope and Content Collection consists of professional and personal papers of Emiterio Rivera. Professional papers include promissory notes, coupons, advertisements, and receipts from several businesses in Santa Fe. Personal papers include deeds and land conveyances for properties in Santa Fe, and three financial documents of Asociacion Confraterny de la Santisima Trenidad recording costs and payments in 1893, 1894, and 1898.
Some materials are in Spanish.
Some materials are in Spanish.
Identifier: AC 084
Scope and Content Collection consists of business and financial records of the Second National Bank of Santa Fe, which was purchased by the First National Bank of Santa Fe. Collection is arranged topically and then chronologically.
Identifier: AC 095-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of the personal and professional papers of Frank and Catherine C. Gormley, who operated a general store in Santa Fe, New Mexico in the early 20th century. Includes letters, bills, receipts, invoices, and two mortgages. The letters are from various friends and family members, as well as suppliers of merchandise.
Identifier: AC 090-p
Scope and Content Collection consists of photocopies of materials concerning George Franklin and his family. Includes an unpublished manuscript on George Franklin by Elizabeth Franklin Davis.
Abstract Ledger for Henry O'Neill's mercantile in Santa Fe, New Mexico, 1854-1860.
Identifier: MSS -232 -SC
Abstract The James J. Webb Correspondence consists of ten hand-written letters discussing business practices and salaries related to Webb's trading business and politics in New Mexico.
Identifier: AC 236-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of a typescript of Webb's journal entitled "Memoirs of James J. Webb, Merchant in Santa Fe, New Mexico, 1844." The memoirs describe Webb's business in Santa Fe and his journey across the Santa Fe Trail. Includes materials on two of Webb's business partners, John M. Kingsbury and William S. Messervy.
Identifier: AC 114-S
Scope and Content One guest register of visitors to the J.F. Collins Co. Many of the signers, including Charles F. Lummis, wrote brief remarks.
Identifier: AC 031
Scope and Content The bulk of Candelario's papers relate to business matters. Among the business correspondence are found letters from clients ordering various items, wholesale orders from other dealers for whom Candelario was a supplier and correspondence from various individuals who supplied Candelario with artifacts. Also included in the collection are freight bills, receipts, checks, price lists and correspondence relating to Candelario's improvements of his shop. His personal correspondence amounts to Â½...
Identifier: AC 121
Scope and Content Collection consists of a variety of business records from the Kaune Grocery Company, including account books, business ledgers, annual reports, tax documents, and letters involving both suppliers and customers. Included in the collection are documents concerning the New Mexico Portland Cement Co. and the Bishop's Lodge, in which the Kaune family had interests. Also, the records of Kaune Food Town during the ownership of Julie Kaune are included.
Scope and Content Collection consists primarily of Alvarez's business, consular, and personal correspondence. Correspondents include numerous officials, customers, merchants, and suppliers in New Mexico, St. Louis, New Orleans, New York, and London. Subjects discussed include the Santa Fe Trail, trade relations between the United States and New Mexico, and New Mexico politics and statehood. Items of note are five Alvarez ledgers (1834-1855), a journal of campsites along the Santa Fe Trail, a partial English copy...
Identifier: AC 214
Scope and Content Collection consists of letters, newspapers and articles tracing the family's history (circa 1846 to date), and poetry and other writings of family members, especially of Flora Spiegelberg, wife of Willie, one of the five brothers.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 9
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 3
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives 2
- Merchants -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 10
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 10
- Account books 4
- Advertisements 2
- Diaries 2
- Financial records 2
- Frontier and pioneer life -- New Mexico 2
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848- 2
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History 2
- Santa Fe National Historic Trail 2
- Santa Fe Trail 2
- Americans -- Mexico 1
- Annual reports 1
- Bankers -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Banks and banking -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Business cards 1
- Businessmen -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Checkbooks 1
- Clippings 1
- Conveyances 1
- Coupons 1
- Daybooks 1
- Deeds 1
- Elections -- New Mexico 1
- Excerpts 1
- Family histories 1
- Frontier and pioneer life--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Genealogy 1
- General stores--New Mexico--Santa Fe--History 1
- Grocers--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Grocery trade -- New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Invoices 1
- Land grants -- New Mexico 1
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Merchandise inventories 1
- Merchants -- New Mexico-- Santa Fe 1
- Merchants --New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Merchants--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Merchants--New Mexico--Santa Fe--History 1
- Mexican War, 1846-1848 --New Mexico 1
- Navajo textile fabrics 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 19th century 1
- New Mexico -- History -- To 1848 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 1
- Photographs 1
- Postcard Receipts 1
- Promissory notes 1
- Ranch life -- New Mexico -- History -- 19th century 1
- Ranchers -- New Mexico -- Biography 1
- Receipts (Acknowledgments) 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce -- History 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Description and travel 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History -- 1848- 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) --Commerce 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Business--History--19th century 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Commerce 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Commerce--History 1
- Short stories 1
- Stores, Retail -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Stores, Retail -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe. 1
- Stores, Retail -- New Mexico-- Santa Fe 1
- Tax records 1
- Visitors' books 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 12
- Aubry, François Xavier, 1824-1854 2
- Spiegelberg family, 2
- Bent, Charles, 1799-1847 1
- Candelario, J.S. (Jesus Sito), 1864-1938 1
- Carson, Kit, 1809-1868 1