Frank F. Gormley Papers,
Identifier: AC 095-P
Scope and Content
Collection consists of the personal and professional papers of Frank and Catherine C. Gormley, who operated a general store in Santa Fe, New Mexico in the early 20th century. Includes letters, bills, receipts, invoices, and two mortgages. The letters are from various friends and family members, as well as suppliers of merchandise.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Frank F. Gormley Papers, 1900-1935
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 095-P::Frank F. Gormley Papers)//EN" "nmsm1ac095-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.