J.F. Collins Co. Guest Register,
Identifier: AC 114-S
Scope and Content
One guest register of visitors to the J.F. Collins Co. Many of the signers, including Charles F. Lummis, wrote brief remarks.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
The J.F. Collins Co. was a store in Santa Fe, New Mexico that specialized in Mexican and Indian crafts and goods as well as stationary and music supplies.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the J.F. Collins Co. Guest Register, 1924-1926
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 114-S::J.F. Collins Co. Guest Register)//EN" "nmsm1ac114-s.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.