Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract This collection contains records of the Construction Specifications Institute, Albuquerque, New Mexico chapter. It documents activities relating to improving the process of creating and sustaining the built environment.
Scope and Content Collection consists of the records of the Fifteen Club and some of its members (1891-1987). Includes minutes (1891-1983), constitution and by-laws (1891-1963), meeting programs (1891-1987), membership lists (1957-1964), and financial records (1892-1901). Also includes one bound work of the reminiscences of Nettie L. Miller, clippings, and two publications of limericks.
Identifier: AC 086
Scope and Content Assorted papers including correspondence, memoranda, misc. documents and notes. Draft manuscripts on various New Mexico personalities and subjects. Eleven donated books integrated into museum collection. Articles and clippings were integrated into the libray's verticle files.
Identifier: AC 174
Scope and Contents
- Papers include the organization's correspondence and financial records.
- The association's records also include publications, picture postcards, periodicals, newspaper clippings, and association publications.
Abstract This small collection of League of United Latin American Citizens (LULAC) documents and ephemera was gathered by Refugia "Cuca" Castillo. Materials relate to national and regional LULAC policies and membership procedures during the time that Castillo was an active member in New Mexico LULAC.
Identifier: AC 351
Scope and Content Collection contains minutes of meetings, the constitution and by laws, lists of members, programs and newpaper articles related to the Rough Riders. Some material relates to the establsihment of a Rough Rider Museum at Las Vegas, NM. Miscellaneous materials related to Mrs Ozella Love Todhunter are also included. Mrs. Todhunter was the widow of a veteran and Assistant Secretary of the Association for a number of years. An interesting item is the menu for the Trinidad, CO German prisoner of war...
Scope and Content Collection consists of the administrative records, correspondence, and financial records of the Spanish Colonial Arts Society and its store, the Spanish Arts (Santa Fe, NM). The bulk of the records pertain to the first twenty years of the Societys existence, 1929-1949. Included are incorporation papers for both the Society for the Preservation of Spanish Antiquities in New Mexico (1913), and the Spanish Colonial Arts Society (1929). Also within the collection are the Spanish Arts store...
Identifier: AC 255
Scope and Content Collection consists of photocoies of papers from the Santa Fe Jewish Temple (Temple Beth Shalom, Santa Fe, NM), 1946-1958; Congregation Montefiore (Las Vegas, NM), 1866-1973; and the Council of Jewish Women (Las Vegas, NM section), 1920-1923.
- Subject: Membership lists X
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 4
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives 2
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 2
- Minutes (Records) 5
- Clippings 4
- By-laws 3
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Newsletters 2
- Programs 2
- Account books 1
- Annual reports 1
- Architecture -- Societies -- New Mexico 1
- Articles 1
- Barrio de Analco (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1
- Buildings -- Specifications -- New Mexico 1
- City planning -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Constitutions 1
- Construction -- Standards -- New Mexico 1
- Construction industry -- New Mexico 1
- Curry House (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1
- Festivals -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe. 1
- Financial records 1
- Folk art -- New Mexico 1
- Folk artists -- New Mexico. 1
- Governors -- New Mexico 1
- Historic districts --New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Historic preservation --New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Historic sites --Law and legislation--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Jews - New Mexico - Las Vegas 1
- Jews - New Mexico - Santa Fe 1
- LULAC papers 1
- Letters 1
- Limericks. 1
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 1
- Magnetic tapes 1
- Manuscripts 1
- New Mex Spex 1
- New Mexico -- Description and travel 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848- 1
- New Mexico -- History -- To 1848 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 1
- Nonprofit organizations --New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Outlaws -- New Mexico 1
- Photographs 1
- Picture postcards 1
- Poems 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce. 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs. 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) --Social life and customs 1
- Santos (Art) -- New Mexico. 1
- Urban Renewal -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 6
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984 1
- Applegate, Frank G. (Frank Guy), 1881-1931 1
- Austin, Mary, 1868-1934 1
- Historic Santa Fe Foundation 1
- New Mexico Magazine 1