George Fitzpatrick Collection
Identifier: AC 086
Scope and Content
Assorted papers including correspondence, memoranda, misc. documents and notes. Draft manuscripts on various New Mexico personalities and subjects. Eleven donated books integrated into museum collection. Articles and clippings were integrated into the libray's verticle files.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
1.25 Linear Feet
- Fray AngÃ©lico ChÃ¡vez History Library
- New Mexico History Museum
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Governors -- New Mexico
- Membership lists
- Minutes (Records)
- New Mexico -- Description and travel
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848-
- New Mexico -- History -- To 1848
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950
- New Mexico Magazine
- Outlaws -- New Mexico
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History
- Tingley, Clyde
- Guide to the George Fitzpatrick Collection, 1928-1982
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//New Mexico History Museum::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 086::George Fitzpatrick Collection)//EN" "nmsm1ac086.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.