Showing Collections: 1 - 25 of 55
Scope and Content Collection consists of account books, three wholesale catalogues, one ranch ledger, a record book for the Acqueia de Anton Chico, a political scrapbook (ca. 1924), a survey map of the family property, and miscellaneous family papers. The three wholesale catalogues are from C.H. Hyer & Sons (Kansas), Hendrie & Bolthoff Co., and John Wyeth & Brother (Philadelphia).
Some materials are in Spanish.
Some materials are in Spanish.
Identifier: AC 487-s
Scope and Content One ledger of the Atchison Topeka and Santa Fe Railroad Company (ATSF) containing ca. 450 pages of payroll information listing payees' names, locations, departments, and pay. Ledger covers the Rio Grande and Pecos railroad areas including parts in Colorado. Payees are generally separated geographically and by departments such as "Mechanical," "Engineers," "Firemen," "Enginemen," "Signal and Telegraph," etc.
Dates: February 1928
Identifier: AC 239
Scope and Content The Robert R. White Collection consists of original records of the Santa Fe Railroad passenger ticket office in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
ARRANGEMENT: The various file units are ordered alphabetically by subject matter.
ARRANGEMENT: The various file units are ordered alphabetically by subject matter.
Scope and Content Collection consists of a broad range of materials relating to the Baca family of La Cienega, New Mexico. Series I consists of promissory notes, letters, contracts, and a land conveyance. Series II consists of promissory notes, letters, receipts, partido contracts (livestock contracts and chattel mortgages) and other documents involving either Ygnacio Baca or his son Juan Baca. Includes an 1846 inventory of Ygnacio Baca's estate. Series III consists primarily of documents involving Leonidas Baca...
Identifier: AC 572
Scope and Content Collection consists of three ledger books containing inventories of merchandise in the store, one ledger register listing purchases from wholesalers from across the United States from 1922 to 1931, and miscellaneous papers concerning Coury family members.
Scope and Content Collection consists of Donaciano Vigil's military, family, and personal papers which span the Spanish, Mexican, and U.S. Territorial periods of New Mexico history. Spanish period documents contain land conveyances and abstracts of land primarily in Santa Fe (1770-1803), an inventory of civil and criminal proceedings (1766-1767), and a will (1820). Mexican period documents cover a wide range of New Mexico subjects. Some of the subjects are Vigil's military career (1834-1841), military affairs...
Dates: 1727-1877, bulk 1841-1877
Identifier: AC 105
Scope and Content Collection contains Edgar L. Hewett's personal and business papers and covers the years 1905 to 1947. The folders are mostly in chronological order until Hewett's death in 1946, although the letters are not strictly in order by date. Folders in the later boxes are in alphabetical order by subject matter, and sometimes these are in reverse chronological order. Undated and incomplete letters for any particular period are normally at the end of a folder. Correspondence is arranged...
Scope and Content Collection consists of Elisha V. and Boaz W. Long's personal, legal, and dipolmatic correspondence; legal and business records; manuscripts and reports; clippings; and family papers. A large portion of the collection consists of: the legal papers of Elisha V. Long during his tenure as district attorney for several New Mexico counties (1896-1899), as the Chief Justice of the New Mexico Territorial Supreme Court (1885- 1890), and as a private attorney; and the official papers of Boaz W. Long...
Identifier: AC 211
Scope and Content The collection revolves around the internationally recognized sculptor and longtime resident of Santa Fe -- Eugenie Fredericka Shonnard. The bulk of the collection is from the mid-nineteenth century to the late 1970s. The collection is arranged both topically and chronologically. Biographical sketches precede those individuals whose papers comprise a significant portion of the overall collection. Collection consists of letters, diaries, ledgers, clippings, scrapbooks, notebooks,...
Dates: 1729-1978 (bulk, 1850-1978)
Abstract This collection is comprised of two leather-bound ledgers of Dr. Finis Ewing Kavanaugh, merchant, sutler and physician attached to military posts at Fort Fauntleroy/Fort Lyon and Cubero, New Mexico.
Identifier: AC 084
Scope and Content Collection consists of business and financial records of the Second National Bank of Santa Fe, which was purchased by the First National Bank of Santa Fe. Collection is arranged topically and then chronologically.
Identifier: AC 489-s
Scope and Content Collection contains two payroll ledgers (1907-1909 and 1909-1911) from the Marine Hospital (1899-1953) at Fort Stanton, New Mexico.
Scope and Content Collection consists of a broad range of materials from the legal and business practices of Francis C. Wilson. Most of the collection is made up of case files, but also includes correspondence, ledgers, contracts, newspaper clippings, publications, land conveyances, and speeches. Case files are from both civil and criminal proceedings and involve issues such as insurance, bonding, taxes, divorces, bankruptcy, mortgages, debts, estates, and suits. Most of the cases concern business in the areas...
Scope and Content Collection consists of official papers of Governor Meriwether. Includes three letters received and one proclamation by Meriwether, and the papers of William Messervy and William Watts Hart Davis, both of whom were acting Governors in periods when Meriwether was out of the state. Messervy's papers consist of one proclamation and one letter received, both from 1854. Davis's papers include official letters received and one personal account book.
Some materials in Spanish.
Some materials in Spanish.
Identifier: AC 108
Scope and Content Collection consists primarily of records of the Historical Society of New Mexico. Includes minutes of meetings from 1859 to 1863, 1909 to 1926, and 1974-1982; records of purchases from 1926 to 1961; records of gifts from 1915 to 1998; and two registers signed by the Historical Society's members and guests (including Theodore Roosevelt) from 1893, and 1899 to 1907. Included are various annual reports, some in both English and Spanish, from 1884 throught 1956. Also within the collection are a...
Scope and Content Collection consists of Santiago L. Hubbell's papers, deeds to the Pajarito property, Philip Hubbell's papers, and miscellaneous family papers. Santiago's papers include correspondence, business records, military orders, and sutler records. Items included are a muster roll for Hubbell's Company of New Mexican Mounted Volunteers (1861) and a 1859 translation of Juan Jose Lucero's account of his 1847 campaign against the Navajos. Philip's papers include personal and business records. Included are...
Abstract This collection consists primarily of ledgers from the Huning Mercantile Company containing accounting transactions of goods sold and bought and lists of debtors and purchasers. It also contains company letter files.
Identifier: AC 150
Scope and Content The Moles Collection consists of one account ledger and 18 diaries with accompanying enclosures dating from 1908 to 1925.
Scope and Content Collection consists of microfilm of constitutions, by-laws, membership applications, minutes, ledger books, and other records created by four New Mexico lodges of the Independent Order of Odd Fellows: Montezuma Lodge (1851-1858); Paradise Lodge (1852-1916); Aztlan Lodge (1883-1925); and Santa Fe Lodge (1884-1961).
Dates: 1851-1961 ( bulk 1851-1922)
Abstract Collection consists of Jere Krakow’s research materials as well as official records of the Fred Harvey Company, and related papers from other sources including family members.
Dates: 1858-2015; Majority of material found within 1920-1995
Abstract This collection consists primarily of three journals of John Howard Allison, spanning the years 1908-1923, and covering the period of his work for the Forest Service in Arizona and New Mexico and later as a professor of forestry at the University of Minnesota. Included is Allison's Forest Service Account book for 1909-1910. Also in the collection are digital copies of five albums of photographs taken by Allison, mostly during his work for the Forest Service in Arizona, 1906-1908, but also...
Dates: ca. 1900-1926
Identifier: AC 118
Scope and Content The Jones Collection covers the years from 1844 to 1969 and deals mainly with the Jones family history in Ohio, Wisconsin, Iowa and New Mexico. There is an extensive amount of material on Amistad, N.M. and Hawkeye, Iowa. Material includes papers from the Godlove and Brown families of the Amistad area, as well as general material on homesteading, turn-of-the-century education and social history. On August 7, 1975 Clara May Daves of Albuquerque donated a scrapbook to the Jones...
Identifier: AC 031
Scope and Content The bulk of Candelario's papers relate to business matters. Among the business correspondence are found letters from clients ordering various items, wholesale orders from other dealers for whom Candelario was a supplier and correspondence from various individuals who supplied Candelario with artifacts. Also included in the collection are freight bills, receipts, checks, price lists and correspondence relating to Candelario's improvements of his shop. His personal correspondence amounts to Â½...
Identifier: AC 121
Scope and Content Collection consists of a variety of business records from the Kaune Grocery Company, including account books, business ledgers, annual reports, tax documents, and letters involving both suppliers and customers. Included in the collection are documents concerning the New Mexico Portland Cement Co. and the Bishop's Lodge, in which the Kaune family had interests. Also, the records of Kaune Food Town during the ownership of Julie Kaune are included.
Abstract The Keller, Miller, and Co. records collection consists of financial records from a general mercantile store with locations in the New Mexican towns of Lake Valley, Hillsboro, and Kingston, though the majority of the collection comes from the Lake Valley branch. The records date back from 1882 and extend into 1938. The collection is comprised of various book keeping records divided into series which include: Day Books and Journals, Cash Books, Ledgers, Order Books, Want Books, Catalogs and...
Dates: 1883 - 1938
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 25
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives 18
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 8
- New Mexico State University Library Archives and Special Collections 4
- Account books 52
- Minutes (Records) 12
- Diaries 9
- Ledgers (account books) 9
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848- 9
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 9
- Reports 9
- Clippings 8
- Financial records 8
- Scrapbooks 8
- Annual reports 7
- New Mexico -- Officials and employees 7
- New Mexico -- History -- To 1848 6
- State government records 6
- Administrative agencies -- New Mexico 5
- New Mexico -- Commerce 5
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1951- 5
- Territorial records 5
- Conveyances 4
- Publications 4
- Water rights -- New Mexico 4
- Wills 4
- By-laws 3
- Family papers 3
- Invoices 3
- Legal documents 3
- Legal files 3
- New Mexico -- Social life and customs 3
- Photographs 3
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 3
- Addresses 2
- Americans --Mexico 2
- Articles of incorporation 2
- Constitutions 2
- Contracts 2
- Daybooks 2
- Deeds 2
- Ditches -- New Mexico 2
- Estate inventories 2
- Estate records 2
- Family histories 2
- Festivals -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 2
- Irrigation canals and flumes -- New Mexico 2
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- New Mexico 2
- Lawyers -- New Mexico 2
- Mines and mineral resources --New Mexico 2
- Muster rolls 2
- New Mexico -- History, Military 2
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- To 1848 2
- Orders (military records) 2
- Payroll records 2
- Payrolls -- New Mexico 2
- Petroleum industry and trade--New Mexico 2
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Commerce 2
- Santa Fe Trail 2
- Tax records 2
- World War, 1939-1945 2
- Address books 1
- Advertisements 1
- Agriculture -- Colorado 1
- Agriculture -- New Mexico 1
- Albums 1
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Newspapers 1
- Ambassadors -- United States 1
- Americans -- Mexico 1
- Amistad (N.M.) -- History 1
- Anton Chico (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Anton Chico Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- Antonio Martinez Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- Apache Indians--History--19th century 1
- Applications 1
- Archaeology -- New Mexico 1
- Archives --New Mexico--Catalogs 1
- Armories --New Mexico 1
- Arroyo Hondo Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- Art--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Artists -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Associations, institutions, etc.--New Mexico 1
- Audits 1
- Bankers -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Banks and banking -- New Mexico 1
- Banks and banking -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Banks and banking --Taxation--New Mexico 1
- Banks and banking--New Mexico 1
- Banks and banking--New Mexico--Lincoln County 1
- Boarding Schools -- New Mexico -- History 1
- Bonds (legal records) 1
- Business cards 1
- Business enterprises -- Arizona -- History 1
- Business enterprises -- New Mexico -- Los Lunas -- History 1
- Business enterprises -- New Mexico– History -- Sources 1
- Business enterprises--New Mexico--Lake Valley--History 1
- Caja del Rio Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- Cattle--Transportation--History--Sources. 1
- Certificates 1
- Checkbooks 1
- Cieneguilla Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- Citizenship papers 1
- Civil procedure -- New Mexico 1
- Coal mines and mining -- New Mexico -- White Oaks 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 39
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad Company 2
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company 2
- First National Bank of Santa Fe 2
- Fred Harvey (Firm) 2
- Hewett, Edgar L. (Edgar Lee), 1865-1946 2
- Historical Society of New Mexico 2
- School of American Research (Santa Fe, N.M.) 2
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984 1
- Allison, J. H. (John Howard) 1
- Applegate, Frank G. (Frank Guy), 1881-1931 1
- Aubry, François Xavier, 1824-1854 1
- Austin, Mary, 1868-1934 1
- Baca, Elfego, 1864-1945 1
- Bent, Charles, 1799-1847 1
- Billy, the Kid 1
- Bloom, Lansing Bartlett, 1880- 1
- Candelario, J.S. (Jesus Sito), 1864-1938 1
- Catron, Thomas Benton, 1840-1921 1
- Curry, George, 1861-1947 1
- Davis, W. W. H. (William Watts Hart), 1820-1910 1
- Dutton, Bertha P. (Bertha Pauline), 1903-1994 1
- Huning family 1
- La Fonda (Hotel : Santa Fe, N.M.) 1
- School of American Archaeology (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1
- Walter, Paul A. F. 1
- White, Robert R. (Robert Rankin), 1942- 1 ∧ less