Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
Barela Mercantile Company Records
Scope and Content The collection is comprised of ten ledgers of store accounts for Barela Mercantile Company, covering the years 1905-1925. The business ledgers are in Spanish with a few items in English. They list individual items purchased and give alphabetical listing of customers, including women.
Charles Ilfeld Company Records
Scope and Content The collection contains records of the Charles Ilfeld Company including correspondence, ledgers, receipts and invoices, inventories, and advertisements. It is divided into three series: correspondence, account books and ledgers, and records of other businesses. The correspondence, 1867-1903, contains letters received and letters sent, both arranged chronologically, and consisting mostly of orders placed with the company. These are followed by copies (Copy Books) of remittance letters and...
Diamond A Cattle Company Records
Abstract The Diamond A Cattle Company collection contains business records of Diamond A Cattle Company ranching operations. Most documents pertain to the period after 1940 during which time Leon E. Williams owned Diamond A ranches in Wagon Mound, New Mexico and Eagle Butte, South Dakota. The records are Williams's business and personal papers.
E. Rosenwald and Son Records
Abstract The E. Rosenwald and Son Records relate to the business transactions of the E. Rosenwald and Son firm of Las Vegas, New Mexico. Also included are personal documents of Emanuel Rosenwald and his sons.
Gross, Kelly & Company Records and Family Papers
Scope and Content This collection contains business records of the commercial firm Gross, Kelly &Co., 1902-1954, and its predecessors, Otero, Sellar &Co., 1867-1882, and Gross, Blackwell &Co., 1882-1902. Records include correspondence, ledgers, account books, stock books, invoices, receipts, deeds, legal documents, and stock certificates. The collection is divided into five series: I. Otero, Sellar &Co. records; II. Gross, Blackwell &Co. records; III. Gross, Kelly &Co. records; IV....
Gustave Elsberg Papers
Abstract The Gustave Elsberg papers relate to a suit levied by Elsberg against his former business partner Jacob Amberg in 1869.
L. Kempenich Ledgers
Abstract This collection contains two ledgers dated 1905- 1908 and 1915-1916. The latter notes Alameda, N.M. as the location. The ledgers list names, dates, store goods purchased and prices.
Letters to Wells Brothers (Coffeyville, Kan.) regarding the purchase and shipment of butter and eggs
Abstract Collection consists of incoming letters to Wells Brothers, wholesale purveyors of butter and eggs, in Coffeyville Kansas from a variety of businesses in New Mexico, Arizona, Indian Territory, and Texas. A few letters are from businesses in Louisiana, Arkansas, Colorado, Nebraska, Kansas, Montana, and Washington. Letters relate to orders for goods.
Marcus Brunswick Business Records
Abstract The Marcus Brunswick business records contain the business correspondence of Marcus Brunswick, freighter and merchandiser in Las Vegas, N.M.
New Mexico Business Records Collection
Scope and Content A miscellaneous collection of ledgers, cash books, stock holder registers, letter books, etc. of companies doing business in New Mexico, 1868-1939. This collection was formerly known as Deming Business Records; the name was changed in 1997 to better describe the material. Records are from Deming businesses as well as businesses in Las Vegas and Los Lunas. The majority of the volumes record the transactions of mercantile and real estate companies in New Mexico....
Raton Grocery Store Records
Abstract The Raton Grocery Store Records consist of fifteen ledgers and notebooks pertaining to the operations of a grocery and mercantile business in Raton, New Mexico, 1907-1938.
Smith Mercantile Company (Santa Rosa, N.M.) Records
Identifier: MSS -215 -BC
Abstract The collection contains financial records of George H. Smith, Jr., and the Smith Mercantile Company, also known as the Santa Rosa Mercantile Company. The business, located in Santa Rosa, New Mexico, was owned and operated by George H. Smith, Jr.
Dates: 1891-1959; Majority of material found in 1901-1958
Solomon Luna Papers
Abstract This collection contains the letterpress book of Solomon Luna and Co., as well as biographical material concerning Solomon Luna, New Mexican politician, sheep baron, and businessman.
Western Brewery and Ice Company Cash Books
Identifier: MSS -202 -BC
Abstract The collection consists of two corporate cash books for the Western Brewery and Ice Company, of Albuquerque, New Mexico, 1917-1920.
- Subject: Business enterprises -- New Mexico -- History X
- New Mexico -- Businesses -- History 9
- Business enterprises -- New Mexico -- History 8
- Business enterprises--New Mexico--History 3
- Los Lunas (N.M.) -- Business 2
- Merchants -- New Mexico 2
- Sheep industry -- History 2
- Wool -- Marketing 2
- Account books 1
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Business 1
- Breweries -- New Mexico -- History 1
- Business enterprises -- Kansas -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 1
- Business enterprises -- New Mexico -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 1
- Business enterprises -- New Mexico– History -- Sources 1
- Business enterprises--New Mexico History 1
- Butter trade -- United States -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 1
- Cattle trade -- New Mexico 1
- Colorado -- Commerce 1
- Deming (N.M.) -- Business 1
- Egg trade -- United States -- History -- 19th century -- Sources 1
- Food industry and trade -- Arizona -- Records and correspondence 1
- Food industry and trade -- New Mexico -- Records and correspondence 1
- Food industry and trade -- Texas -- Records and correspondence 1
- General stores -- New Mexico -- History -- Sources 1
- Grocery trade--New Mexico 1
- Hides and skins industry -- History 1
- Hides and skins industry--New Mexico--History 1
- Land companies--New Mexico 1
- Land grants--New Mexico--Los Lunas 1
- Land subdivision--Colorado 1
- Land subdivision--New Mexico 1
- Las Vegas (N.M.) -- Business 1
- Las Vegas (N.M.) -- Business -- History 1
- Las Vegas (N.M.) -- History 1
- Letters 1
- Los Lunas (N.M.) -- History 1
- Lumber trade -- History 1
- Merchants -- New Mexico -- Correspondence 1
- Merchants--New Mexico 1
- Merchants--New Mexico--History 1
- New Mexico -- Business 1
- New Mexico -- Commerce 1
- New Mexico -- History 1
- Ranches -- New Mexico 1
- Range management -- New Mexico 1
- Raton (N.M.)--History 1
- San Miguel County (NM) -- History 1
- San Rafael (N.M.) -- Business 1
- Santa Fe Fiesta 1
- Santa Rosa (N.M.) -- History 1
- Santa Rosa Mercantile Company records 1
- Western Brewery and Ice Company records 1
- Wool industry -- New Mexico 1 ∧ less
- Charles Ilfeld Company 4
- Gross, Kelly & Company, Inc 2
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company 1
- Gross, Blackwell & Company 1
- University of New Mexico 1