Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Abstract Architectural drawings and plans of residences and commercial buildings located in Albuquerque, New Mexico and other New Mexico cities, from 1925-1961. Also included are drawings and plans by other architects and firms.
Abstract The Boehning & Boehning/Boehning, Protz, Cook & Associates Architectural Drawings and Plans collection contains architectural drawings and plans, primarily of public buildings in Albuquerque and several other New Mexico cities.
Identifier: SWA-Montezuma Hotel
Abstract This collection is composed of five original architectural drawings, negatives and photographic copies that detail plans for the original Montezuma Hotel, located in (Hot Springs) Las Vegas, New Mexico.
Abstract The Frank M. Standhardt Architectural Drawings and Plans Collection contains architectural drawings and plans for new construction, additions, renovations and interior architecture located in Hobbs, Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Carrizozo, Roswell, Artesia, Tucumcari, Tatum, Estancia, Ft. Sumner, Capitan, Carlsbad, Ruidoso, Lincoln, Lovington, Clovis, Malaga, Radium Springs, Hagerman, Reserve, Cloudcroft, Portales, Cottonwood, Dexter, Laguna, and Grants New Mexico, Pasadena, California as well as...
Identifier: AC 590-OV
Scope and Content Collection contains blueprints and blueline prints of 120 Washington Ave., Santa Fe, N.M. from 1963-1995. During this time the building first housed the Santa Fe Public Library and then subsequently the Fray Angélico Chávez History Library and Palace of the Governors Photo Archives.
Abstract The George M. Williamson Architectural Drawings and Plans collection contains architectural drawings and plans of public buildings for Albuquerque and Santa Fe, New Mexico from 1928.
Dates: circa 1928
Identifier: AC 592-OV
Scope and Content Collection contains building plans for the New Mexico History Museum located at 113 Lincoln Ave. in Santa Fe, N.M.
Dates: 1999 - 2003
Identifier: AC 594-OV
Scope and Content Collection contains building plans for the Territorial Executive Mansion designed by Rapp and Rapp, Architects and built in 1908/1909.
Identifier: AC 591-OV
Scope and Content Collection contains various floor plans, building plans, and exhibition plans for the Palace of the Governors. There are also plans for the Museum of Fine Arts, and Armory and Elks buildings.
Dates: 1791 - 2000
Abstract The Richard P. Milner Architectural Drawings and Plans collection contains architectural drawings and plans of private residences, churches, public schools, and other commercial buildings. The buildings were designed for cities in New Mexico, from 1936-1977.
Abstract The Robert L. Torres Collection includes drawings and plans for several residences, schools, and churches in New Mexico.
Abstract The Ted C. Luna, Terence W. Ross and Associates Architectural Firm Papers include Luna, Ross and Associates and Register, Ross, and Brunet general firm documents, project proposals and project photographs.
- Subject: Building plans X
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 8
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 4
- Architects 6
- Architecture -- New Mexico 6
- Architectural drawings 4
- Architecture, Domestic -- New Mexico 4
- Architectural drawing -- New Mexico 3
- Architectural drawing 2
- Architecture -- Designs and Plans -- New Mexico 2
- Architecture—New Mexico—Santa Fe—designs and plans 2
- Historic buildings—New Mexico—Santa Fe—designs and plans 2
- Museums—New Mexico—Santa Fe—Buildings—designs and plans 2
- Pueblo Revival 2
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Buildings, structures, etc. —designs and plans 2
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Architecture 1
- Architectural design -- New Mexico 1
- Architectural drawings -- New Mexico 1
- Architecture -- Design and plans -- New Mexico 1
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 1
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Architecture – Southwest, New 1
- Architecture, Pueblo revival 1
- Architecture--Designs and plans 1
- Architecture—New Mexico—Santa Fe 1
- Blueprints 1
- Booklets 1
- Buildings -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 1
- Church buildings -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 1
- Governors—dwellings—New Mexico—designs and plans 1
- Historic buildings— New Mexico—Santa Fe 1
- Libraries -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 1
- Libraries—New Mexico—Santa Fe—Buildings—designs and plans 1
- Microfilms 1
- Milner, Richard P 1
- Montezuma Hotel (Hot Springs (N.M.)) 1
- Montezuma Hotel drawings 1
- Photographs 1
- Proposals 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) —Buildings, structures, etc. —designs and plans 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.)—Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Spanish Colonial Revival 1
- Williamson, George M 1 ∧ less
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad Company 1