Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content Collection consists of the official papers of L. Bradford Prince (1889-1893). Reports pertain to various territorial agencies and institutions. Special reports and issues discuss the Indians of New Mexico, the White Caps of San Miguel County (a vigilante group that protested Anglo encroachment on the land), statehood, and other issues. Penal papers consist of rewards for wanted men, pardons, commutations, and extraditions.
Scope and Content Collection consists of the official papers of Governor Otero. Correspondence includes several letterbooks of communications (1899- 1906). Messages to the New Mexico Legislative Assembly include the biannual reports of officials, agencies, boards, commissions, and institutions to the governor. Two of Otero's legislative messages have been published (1899, 1901). Special issues and investigations include documentation on the Thurston bill concerning territorial debt, the investigation of the...
- Addresses 1
- Administrative agencies -- New Mexico 1
- Bounties --New Mexico 1
- Debt --New Mexico 1
- Fort Marcy (N.M.) -- History 1
- Indians of North America --New Mexico 1
- Mine explosions --New Mexico--Lumberton 1
- Murder --New Mexico 1
- New Mexico -- Officials and employees 1
- San Miguel County (N.M.) --History 1
- Vigilantes --New Mexico--San Miguel County 1 ∧ less
- Clancy, Frank W. (Frank Willey), 1852-1928 1
- New Mexico. Governor (1889-1893 : Prince) 1