Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Bill Richardson Ephemera Collection
Identifier: AC 553-p
Scope and Content Included are invitations, programs, and menus for New Mexico inaugural and White House functions involving Bill Richardson during his years as Governor of New Mexico from 2003 to 2010: New Mexico Inaugural Program, 2003; Transfer of Power at Palace of the Governors, 2003; Invitations to the Inauguration and Ecumenical Service, 2003; Ticket to the Inaugural Ball, 2003; Certified Oath of Office, 2003; White House Dinner Menus, 2009 and 2010; White House Dinner Invitation, 2009; Iowa Presidential...
Fred Harvey Company Menus
Identifier: AC 560-p
Scope and Content This collection contains ATSF Railroad menus from 1949 (3) and from 1966 (1) by the Fred Harvey Co. Menus' Southwestern themed color reproductions by Charles Waldo Love, Louis Akin, Frederic Mizen, and E. I. Couse.
Dates: 1949; 1966
Fred Harvey Papers
Identifier: AC 520
Scope and Content Collection contains correspondence, notes, ephemeral items, financial materials, and legal documents of the Fred Harvey company as well as personal papers of Fred Harvey and his extended families. The papers originated from three Fred Harvey great-grandchildren (Steward, Dagget, and Helen). While assembled as one collection, the three entities have mostly been retained.
Dates: 1858-1990; Majority of material found in 1900-1985
La Fonda Hotel Collection
Identifier: AC 459
Scope and Content The collection consists of two folders of menus for lunch and dinner and special occasions of the La Fonda Hotel in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The folders also contain notices, brochures, and advertisements. In addition, there is one scrapbook of news clippings from1 1952-1961.
Menu: Millennium 2000 Celebration,
Identifier: AC 305-p
Scope and Content Collection consists of a menu for a Millennium 2000 celebration at the Palace of Governors in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Santa Fe Restaurant and Hotel Menus
Identifier: AC 478
Scope and Content The collection consists of menus from Santa Fe restaurants and hotels dating from 1948-1954. One folder has menus from Albuquerque and Las Vegas, New Mexico. Some menus are illustrated with woodcuts and lithographs. Some were printed by the Rydal Press in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
S.S. Columbus Research Collection
Identifier: AC 541-p
Scope and Content 1930's era S.S. Columbus souvenir logbook, menu, passenger list, Certificate of having served on the S.S. Columbus (German Record for Julius Werner Prager), and 2 photographs. Also included are a 2011 El Palacio article "German Sailors on the High Desert - a World War II German Detainment Camp at Fort Stanton."
Stephen B. Davis Papers
Identifier: AC 569
Scope and Content Collection consists of Stephen B. and Mary Davis's personal correspondence with Herbert Hoover and his wife (Lou Henry), and other friends and officials, plus family members. Also included are invitations and menus for White House dinners and other Washington D.C. events.
Ten Dons Records
Scope and Content This collection consists of correspondence, poems by and about the members, clippings, programs, speeches, invitations and other general materials of the Albuquerque social, literary group, the Ten Dons. The programs tell where and when the meetings were held, what was served for dinner, who was to present his paper and on what subject. There are copies of a few of the papers presented, a history by Earl Lake Moulton of the first 50 years of the Ten Dons, and a newsletter, the ...
USS New Mexico BB-40 Collection(Lundgren)
Identifier: AC 549-p
Scope and Content Collection of sports programs, menus, newspapers, an autograph page, and other items saved by Eric H. Lundgren who served aboard the USS New Mexico (BB-40) from 1933 to 1937: holiday menus, 1935-1936; football and wrestling programs, 1935-1936; photo of Eric Lundgren (no date); letter postmarked USS New Mexico, 1940; page from Seattle Post-Intelligencer, July 11, 1937; shipboard newspaper Republication, 1937.
- Subject: Menus X
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 9
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 1
- Clippings 3
- Correspondence 3
- Ephemera 3
- Invitations 2
- Letters 2
- Photographs 2
- Programs 2
- Battleships--New Mexico 1
- Certificates 1
- Fort Stanton (N.M.) -- History 1
- Genealogy 1
- Governors -- New Mexico 1
- History of the Ten Dons 1
- Judges -- New Mexico 1
- Logs (records) 1
- Men -- Societies and clubs -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque -- History 1
- Millennium celebrations (year 2000) - New Mexico 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 21st century 1
- Newspapers 1
- Oral histories 1
- Presidents -- United States -- History 1
- Prisoners of war -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Railroads -- West (U.S.) -- History 1
- Restaurants--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Restaurants—New Mexico—Albuquerque 1
- Restaurants—New Mexico—Las Vegas 1
- Restaurants—New Mexico—Santa Fe 1
- Restaurateurs -- United States -- Biography 1
- Tourism -- Southwest, New -- History 1
- United States--History, Naval--20th century 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- New Mexico -- Fort Stanton 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Naval operations, American 1
- World War, 1939-1945--Campaigns--Pacific Ocean 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 1
- Fred Harvey (Firm) 4
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company 2
- La Fonda (Hotel : Santa Fe, N.M.) 2
- Harvey, Fred 1
- New Mexico (Battleship) 1