Santa Fe Restaurant and Hotel Menus
Identifier: AC 478
Scope and Content
The collection consists of menus from Santa Fe restaurants and hotels dating from 1948-1954. One folder has menus from Albuquerque and Las Vegas, New Mexico. Some menus are illustrated with woodcuts and lithographs. Some were printed by the Rydal Press in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Language of Materials
This collection is open for research.
Limited duplication of print materials allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
.2 Linear Feet
- Santa Fe Restaurant and Hotel Menus, 1948-1954
- Edited Full Draft
- Lou Jaureguiberry
- © 2009
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.