Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Identifier: AC 294-p
Scope and Content A handwritten original manuscript, includes a prelude and reminiscences of Mary Owen Lewis's life and travels.
Identifier: AC 544
Scope and Content The collection consists of diaries, journals, letters, personal and home expenses, social and charitable events, clubs and other organizations, childhood memorabilia, and photographs of the Hollenback family who lived in Pennsylvania, New York and New Mexico. NOTE: The family names and relationships in the genealogy folders (Box 1, Folders 1 and 2) of the Hollenback,Welles, and Beard families The original photographs are in the collections of the New Mexico Photo Archives (HP.2011.26). Most of...
Dates: 1820-1970; Majority of material found in 1880-1920
Identifier: AC 221
Scope and Content
- Misc. newspapers and clippings.
- Misc. correspondence, typed and handwritten.
- Annual reports, diairies, account books, scrapbooks, checkbooks, checks, manuals, notebooks, map of Europe after WW I.
- Government documents (Federal and territorial).
- Deeds, property assessments.
- Various and sundry items.
Identifier: AC 217
Scope and Content Collection consists of the diary of Thomas A. Parker and a scrapbook of clippings from the Sun (Baltimore, Maryland). Parker's diary is dated 1919 and the first section is filled with formulas, tables, and drawings pertaining to machinery. The second half of the diary, August 10, 1931 to November 29, 1931, is a record of Parker's thoughts and observations during his trip to Europe. The scrapbook contains clippings concerning the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln, John Wilkes Booth and...
Scope and Content Collection consists of Woodward's personal papers and research materials collected and created in the process of the publication of her doctoral thesis and of various articles on the Penitentes (a grassroots Catholic group) of Northern New Mexico. Includes correspondence with various persons and institutions (1933-1949), two notebooks and a diary (1925-1928), and a scrapbook (1938). Notebooks and diary pertain to Woodward's travels to Europe and Hobbs, New Mexico. Research materials consist of...
Dates: 1542-1957 (bulk 1852-1957)
Abstract This collection documents the lives of three generations of one family, grandmother, Eva Scott Muse Fényes, mother, Leonora S.M. Curtin, and daughter, Leonora Curtin Paloheimo. The personal papers of the women contain extensive correspondence, diaries, thousands of photographs, business and financial documents, travel records, scrapbooks, clippings, and ephemera.
Found in: Acequia Madre House
Identifier: AC 096-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of three passports (1821-1824) issued to Robert Cunningham Graham, an Englishman, by French authorities under Louis XVIII. Two of the passports grant Graham permission to travel from London to France, the third passport grants Graham permission to travel from France to other European countries.
Abstract Beginning in 1900, Joaquín Díaz Calerón (JDC) writes about his life in the towns of Tlaxcala and Puebla until 1946.
Scope and Content The Roy Rosen Papers consist of journals, short stories, photographs, publications and a few personal papers. His journals are notes about experiences while traveling in the United States, Latin America, and Europe. Some also concern his life in Santa Fe and his reactions to personal illness and surgery. Many of his photographs complement the travel journals. Publications containing his photographs are in this collection. Rosen's personal photograph collection is in the CSWR Pictorial...
Identifier: MSS -209 -BC
Abstract This collection is comprised of papers, mementos, and travel journals pertaining to Thomas S. Bell, first Rhodes Scholar from the University of New Mexico.
- Subject: Europe--Description and travel X
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 5
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 3
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives 1
- Acequia Madre House 1
- Europe--Description and travel 9
- Diaries 4
- New Mexico -- Description and travel 3
- Clippings 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Alabados 1
- Apache Indians -- Government relations. 1
- Archaeology -- Southwest, New 1
- Arizona--Description and travel -- 19th century 1
- Arizona--Description and travel -- 20th century 1
- Art, American 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- California--Description and travel 1
- Caribbean Area--Description and travel 1
- Caribbean Area--Description and travel -- 20th century 1
- Colorado--Description and travel 1
- Confraternities -- New Mexico 1
- Correspondence 1
- Engineers -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Ephemera 1
- Ethnobotany -- North America 1
- Europe--Description and travel -- 20th century 1
- Finns -- California 1
- Finns -- New Mexico 1
- Folk songs -- New Mexico 1
- Folk songs, Spanish -- New Mexico 1
- Handicraft -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe -- Marketing 1
- Healers -- New Mexico 1
- Herbs – Therapeutic use 1
- Hispanic Americans – Social life and customs 1
- Hymns 1
- India--Description and travel 1
- Indian agents -- New Mexico 1
- Indian reservations -- New Mexico -- Southern Apache Agency 1
- Indians of North America -- Social life and customs 1
- Letters 1
- Linguistics -- History 1
- Map 1
- Mexico -- Description and travel -- 20th century 1
- Missions -- California 1
- New Mexico -- Description and travel -- 19th century 1
- New Mexico -- Description and travel -- 20th century 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848- 1
- New Mexico -- History -- To 1848 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 1
- New Mexico -- Religious Life and Customs 1
- Occupational training 1
- Pennsylvania -- Description and travel 1
- Periodicals 1
- Photographers -- United States -- Biography 1
- Photographs 1
- Publications 1
- Puebla de Zaragoza (Mexico) -- History 1
- Puebla de Zaragoza (Mexico) -- Social life and customs 1
- Pueblo Indians -- Government relations 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Southwest, New -- Description and travel -- 19th century 1
- Southwest, New -- Description and travel -- 20th century 1
- Spain -- Religious Life and Customs 1
- Tlaxcala de Xicohténcatl (Mexico) -- History 1
- Tlaxcala de Xicohténcatl (Mexico)-- Social life and customs 1
- Traditional medicine -- New Mexico 1
- Tramps -- Biography 1
- Travel writing 1
- Travelers' writings, American--Europe 1
- United States -- Description and travel 1
- Ute Indians -- Government relations 1
- Women artists -- West (U.S.) 1
- Women in business -- California 1
- Women in business – New Mexico 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives, American 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American 1
- World politics -- 20th century 1 ∧ less
- English 8
- Undetermined 4
- French 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Acequia Madre House . (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1
- Bell, Thomas S. (Thomas Sidney), 1883-1960 1
- Bryn Mawr College 1
- Díaz Calderón, Joaquín, b. 1860 1
- Hollenback, Amelia, 1877-1969 1