Diana and Joe Stein Collection,
Identifier: AC 217
Scope and Content
Collection consists of the diary of Thomas A. Parker and a scrapbook of clippings from the Sun (Baltimore, Maryland). Parker's diary is dated 1919 and the first section is filled with formulas, tables, and drawings pertaining to machinery. The second half of the diary, August 10, 1931 to November 29, 1931, is a record of Parker's thoughts and observations during his trip to Europe. The scrapbook contains clippings concerning the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln, John Wilkes Booth and the conspiracy trials, and the trial of Charles Guiteau for the assassination of President James A. Garfield, 1859-1881.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Diana and Joe Stein are the proprietors of Los Artesanos Bookstore in Las Vegas, NM.
.2 Linear Feet
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Diana and Joe Stein Collection, 1859-1931
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 217::Diana and Joe Stein Collection)//EN" "nmsm1ac217.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.