Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract Legal documents pertaining to the properties of the Bouquet family of Pojoaque, New Mexico Territory.
Dates: 1781-1949; Majority of material found within 1864-1927
Scope and Content The papers of Joel Weishaus primarily relate to his original research and his published and unpublished materials. The collection contains 5 series: Correspondence, Unpublished Works, Published Works, Works by Others, and Photographic Materials. The collection documents much of Weishaus's career and concerns as a poet (1965-84). Major correspondence files include letters from Robert Bly (1967-71); Marion Mountain (1968-83); Gary Snyder (1965-71) and William Witherup (1968-83). The...
Dates: 1937-2014; Majority of material found in 1960-2005
Abstract This is a collection of real estate and business documents from northern New Mexico and Conejos County, Colorado. The majority of documents pertain to Squire Hartt Jr. of Ranchos de Taos, New Mexico and Ruben García of New Mexico and Colorado.
Dates: 1881-1943; Majority of material found within 1891-1917
Abstract Consists of a variety of British documents--mostly legal records including deeds, mortgages, land leases, and wills--collected by Robert W. Korber.
Scope and Content This collection contains eight Bernalillo county deeds in which members of the Burke family had ownership. The collection contains warranty deeds, deeds of trust, a quitclaim deed, and a deed of release. Most of the deeds are signed by W. S. Burke and his wife, Abby U. Burke; others are signed by Burke relatives, Jacobo Yrisarri (Sheriff of Bernalillo County), or Hannah B. and Noel E. Stevens.
- Deeds 2
- Conejos County (Colo.) -- History 1
- Contracts 1
- Contracts for Deeds -- New Mexico -- Pojoaque -- 19th Century 1
- Contracts for Deeds -- New Mexico -- Pojoaque -- 20th Century 1
- Cristoval de la Serna Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- Deeds -- New Mexico -- Bernalillo County 1
- Deeds and Sufferings of Light: The Aesthetic of Nuclear Technology 1
- Deeds--Great Britain 1
- Generating Whispers 1
- Great Britain--History 1
- Land contracts -- New Mexico -- Taos -- History 1
- Legal documents--Great Britain 1
- Ox-Herding: A Reworking of the Zen Text 1
- Poetry 1
- Poetry -- Collections 1
- Poetry, Modern -- 20th century 1
- Poets, American -- 20th century 1
- Pojoaque, NM -- History -- 19th Century 1
- Pojoaque, NM -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Real property -- Colorado -- Conejos County 1
- Real property -- New Mexico -- Bernalillo County 1
- Real property -- New Mexico -- Taos County 1
- Reality Dreams: A Metalogue 1
- Taos County (N.M.) -- History 1
- Wills 1
- Wills -- New Mexico -- 19th Century 1
- Wills -- New Mexico -- 20th Century 1
- Zen poetry 1 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1