Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Identifier: AC 294-p
Scope and Content A handwritten original manuscript, includes a prelude and reminiscences of Mary Owen Lewis's life and travels.
Identifier: AC 544
Scope and Content The collection consists of diaries, journals, letters, personal and home expenses, social and charitable events, clubs and other organizations, childhood memorabilia, and photographs of the Hollenback family who lived in Pennsylvania, New York and New Mexico. NOTE: The family names and relationships in the genealogy folders (Box 1, Folders 1 and 2) of the Hollenback,Welles, and Beard families The original photographs are in the collections of the New Mexico Photo Archives (HP.2011.26). Most of...
Dates: 1820-1970; Majority of material found in 1880-1920
Identifier: AC 221
Scope and Content
- Misc. newspapers and clippings.
- Misc. correspondence, typed and handwritten.
- Annual reports, diairies, account books, scrapbooks, checkbooks, checks, manuals, notebooks, map of Europe after WW I.
- Government documents (Federal and territorial).
- Deeds, property assessments.
- Various and sundry items.
Identifier: AC 217
Scope and Content Collection consists of the diary of Thomas A. Parker and a scrapbook of clippings from the Sun (Baltimore, Maryland). Parker's diary is dated 1919 and the first section is filled with formulas, tables, and drawings pertaining to machinery. The second half of the diary, August 10, 1931 to November 29, 1931, is a record of Parker's thoughts and observations during his trip to Europe. The scrapbook contains clippings concerning the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln, John Wilkes Booth and...
Identifier: AC 096-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of three passports (1821-1824) issued to Robert Cunningham Graham, an Englishman, by French authorities under Louis XVIII. Two of the passports grant Graham permission to travel from London to France, the third passport grants Graham permission to travel from France to other European countries.
- Diaries 2
- Apache Indians -- Government relations. 1
- Arizona--Description and travel -- 19th century 1
- Arizona--Description and travel -- 20th century 1
- Clippings 1
- Correspondence 1
- Engineers -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Ephemera 1
- Indian agents -- New Mexico 1
- Indian reservations -- New Mexico -- Southern Apache Agency 1
- Letters 1
- New Mexico -- Description and travel -- 19th century 1
- New Mexico -- Description and travel -- 20th century 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 1
- Pennsylvania -- Description and travel 1
- Photographs 1
- Pueblo Indians -- Government relations 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Southwest, New -- Description and travel -- 19th century 1
- Southwest, New -- Description and travel -- 20th century 1
- Ute Indians -- Government relations 1 ∧ less
- English 4
- Undetermined 3
- French 1
- Hollenback, Amelia, 1877-1969 1
- Thomas, B. M. (Benjamin Morris), 1843-1892 1