Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Content The collection contains records of the Charles Ilfeld Company including correspondence, ledgers, receipts and invoices, inventories, and advertisements. It is divided into three series: correspondence, account books and ledgers, and records of other businesses. The correspondence, 1867-1903, contains letters received and letters sent, both arranged chronologically, and consisting mostly of orders placed with the company. These are followed by copies (Copy Books) of remittance letters and...
Scope and Content The collection contains financial records and correspondence of Frank Bond & Son and various related businesses. Included are ledgers, cash journals, sales, remittances, account books, stock certificates, purchases, invoices, receipts, day books, letter copy books, orders, letters sent, bank statements, cash books, tax records, vouchers, meeting minutes, correspondence, and legal documents. Other businesses represented in the collection include G.W. Bond & Brother Mercantile Company,...
Dates: 1870-1958 (bulk 1905-1945)
Scope and Content This collection contains business records of the commercial firm Gross, Kelly &Co., 1902-1954, and its predecessors, Otero, Sellar &Co., 1867-1882, and Gross, Blackwell &Co., 1882-1902. Records include correspondence, ledgers, account books, stock books, invoices, receipts, deeds, legal documents, and stock certificates. The collection is divided into five series: I. Otero, Sellar &Co. records; II. Gross, Blackwell &Co. records; III. Gross, Kelly &Co. records; IV....
Abstract This collection consists primarily of ledgers from the Huning Mercantile Company containing accounting transactions of goods sold and bought and lists of debtors and purchasers. It also contains company letter files.
Abstract This collection is comprised of correspondence regarding the business records of the Perea Bros. Mercantile Co. -- a supplier of general merchandise as well as wool and pelts -- located in Bernalillo, New Mexico, in the later 1800s.
Dates: 1883 June 2-1896 June 19
Scope and Content The collection contains business records of the Wool Warehouse Company, the New Mexico Cooperative Wool Marking Association, and Bond-McRae Company, 1929-1971. The correspondence relates to the dissolution of the New Mexico Cooperative Wool Marketing Association, 1959-1961. Financial records include ledgers, journal sheets, and dividend distributions. N.M. Wool Co. N.M. Cooperative Wool...
- Subject: Wool -- Marketing X
- New Mexico -- Businesses -- History 5
- Hides and skins industry -- History 3
- Wool industry -- New Mexico 3
- Business enterprises -- New Mexico -- History 2
- New Mexico -- Commerce 2
- Sheep industry -- History 2
- Business enterprises -- New Mexico 1
- Business enterprises -- New Mexico -- Los Lunas -- History 1
- Business enterprises--New Mexico 1
- Colorado -- Commerce 1
- Family-owned business enterprises -- New Mexico 1
- Frank Bond Business Collection 1
- Frontier and pioneer life -- New Mexico 1
- General stores -- New Mexico -- History 1
- Hides and skins industry--History 1
- Ledgers (account books) 1
- Los Lunas (N.M.) -- History 1
- Lumber trade -- History 1
- Merchants -- New Mexico 1
- Merchants -- New Mexico -- History 1
- Merchants – New Mexico 1
- Santa Fe Fiesta 1
- Sheep industry – History 1 ∧ less
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company 1
- Charles Ilfeld Company 1
- Gross, Blackwell & Company 1
- Gross, Kelly & Company, Inc 1
- Huning family 1