Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Benjamin Morris Thomas Collection
Identifier: AC 221
Scope and Content
- Misc. newspapers and clippings.
- Misc. correspondence, typed and handwritten.
- Annual reports, diairies, account books, scrapbooks, checkbooks, checks, manuals, notebooks, map of Europe after WW I.
- Government documents (Federal and territorial).
- Deeds, property assessments.
- Various and sundry items.
Guide to the Bruce T. Ellis Collection,
Identifier: AC 075
Scope and Content The Bruce T. Ellis Collection consists of various original and photostatic copies of the Spanish, Mexican and American period of New Mexico's history. Ellis, a former employee of the Museum of New Mexico's History Bureau, collected and saved many of these diverse documents from destruction. The collection is arranged topically and then chronologically.
Marta Weigle Papers
Abstract The collection primarily contains scrapbooks, journals, and writings of a more personal and non-academic nature. Correspondence relates to personal as well as academic topics.
Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce Collection,
Identifier: AC 199
Scope and Content Collection consists of records and other materials from the Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce. Includes correspondence, financial records, scrapbooks, letterpress books, minutes, and reports. Much of the material concerns topics such as tourism, conventions, banquets, and resorts, as well as organizations such as the Fred Harvey Company, the Glorieta Baptist Conference Center, and the Coronado Cuarto Centennial celebration of 1940.
William C. Schnepple Scrapbooks
Identifier: AC 552
Scope and Content Collection contains 2 scrapbooks of William C. Schnepple. Scrapbook 1 contains ephemeral materials such as newspaper clippings, photographs, correspondence, pamphlets, lists of Rough Riders members, and flyers about the Spanish American War, Teddy Roosevelt, the Rough Riders, Rough Riders reunions. The Scrapbooks have been taken apart, items removed from its pages and are now loosely arranged (in order) in folders. Prior to disassembly of the scrapbooks, a photographic record has...
Dates: Placeholder Unit Date Text; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 4
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 1
- Clippings 2
- Diaries 2
- Manuscripts 2
- Reports 2
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 2
- Account books 1
- Apache Indians -- Government relations. 1
- Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1
- Cathedrals--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Congresses and conventions -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Europe--Description and travel 1
- Feminism 1
- Festivals -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Financial records 1
- Fort Marcy (N.M.) -- History 1
- Indian agents -- New Mexico 1
- Indian reservations -- New Mexico -- Southern Apache Agency 1
- Letterpress copybooks 1
- Letters 1
- Map 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 21st Century 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848- 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 20th century 1
- New Mexico -- History -- To 1848 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 1
- Photographs 1
- Publications 1
- Pueblo Indians -- Government relations 1
- Real estate inventment--New Mexico 1
- Resorts -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Santa Fe (N.M)--Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History -- 19th century 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--History--18th century 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Intellectual life 1
- Spanish-American War, 1898 -- Campaigns -- Cuba 1
- Tourism -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Unfinished works 1
- Ute Indians -- Government relations 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 2
- Fred Harvey (Firm) 1
- Historical Society of New Mexico 1
- Prince, L. Bradford (Le Baron Bradford), 1840-1922 1
- Renehan, Alois B., 1869-1928 1
- School of American Research (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1