Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: AC 612-P
Scope and Content The collection contains paperwork pertaining to Reinecke's service in the Civilian Conservation Corps during 1937, including correspondence, reports, orders, supply inventories and memos.
Dates: 1926 - 1937; Majority of material found in 1936 - 1937
Identifier: AC 606-p
Scope and Content The collection contains four letters, three of which are written by friends and family to Edith Reeves Solenberger, about life in and visits to northern New Mexico in the 1920s and 1930s. Also included is a letter written on Hotel De Vargas (Santa Fe) stationary.
Dates: 1916-1938; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
Identifier: AC 608 - P
Scope and Content The collection consists of letters, holiday cards and postcards to Farona Konopak, including from poets Witter Bynner and Haniel Long.
Dates: 1935 - 1969; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
Identifier: AC 611-p
Scope and Content The collection contains thirty Spanish-language wedding announcements dating from the early twentieth century, all entitled either "Himeneo" or "Nupcias". The announcements contain the names of the bride and groom, their parents and information about the wedding ceremonies. They are printed on cardboard or folded paper, with some bearing additional decoration.
Dates: 1899 - 1916; Majority of material found in 1908 - 1915
- Subject: Personal Correspondence X
- Invitation cards -- New Mexico 1
- Marriage Customs and Rites -- New Mexico 1
- New Mexico -- Description and travel 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848-1950. 1
- Picuris (N.M.) 1
- Poetry 1
- Quaker women 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Spanish Americans -- Marriage customs and rites 1
- Taos Pueblo (N.M.) 1 ∧ less
- English 3
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Bynner, Witter, 1881-1968 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Long, Haniel, 1888-1956 1