New Mexico Hispanic Wedding Announcement Collection
Identifier: AC 611-p
Scope and Content
The collection contains thirty Spanish-language wedding announcements dating from the early twentieth century, all entitled either "Himeneo" or "Nupcias". The announcements contain the names of the bride and groom, their parents and information about the wedding ceremonies. They are printed on cardboard or folded paper, with some bearing additional decoration.
- 1899 - 1916
- Majority of material found in 1908 - 1915
Language of Materials
The collection is open for research.
Limited duplication of print materials allowed for research purposes. User is responsible for all copyright compliance.
- Finding Aid of the New Mexico Hispanic Wedding Announcement Collection, 1899 - 1916
- Edited Full Draft
- © 2015
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.