Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Identifier: AC 184
Scope and Content Two scrapbooks consisting primarily of undated newspaper clippings covering many topics, including New Mexico politics, Republican Party activities, poetry, family activities, and speeches given by Prichard. There are also several handwritten notes, and some of the newspaper clippings concern the removal of Prichard as U.S. Attorney in Las Vegas.
Found in: Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
Scope and Content Collection consists of Henry A. Kiker's legal papers. District court records pertain to civil, criminal, and probate cases in Colfax, Eddy, Mora, Quay, Taos, and Union counties. There are extensive records for Colfax County. Cases of note are the Maxwell Land Grant "squatter" cases involving the Maxwell Land Grant Co., the Maxwell Ditch and Reservoir Co., and the Maxwell Irrigated Land Co. Kiker, Bickley, and Voorhees office correspondence includes Kiker's and Bickley's political and personal...
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 1
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives 1
- Colfax County (N.M.) -- Trials, litigation, etc. 1
- Maxwell Land Grant (N.M. and Colo.) 1
- Probate Records -- New Mexico 1
- Republican Party (New Mexico) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Maxwell Land Grant Company 1