Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: AC 600
Scope and Content Collection contains Nancy Reily’s research material about Georgia O'Keeffe covering all periods of her life (1887-1986) and to her ancestors. Material includes photocopies of Georgia O’Keeffe letters and primary source documents held elsewhere. Some material (family history, genealogical documents) relates to Reilly’s family (Mortens) who were neighbors to GOK in Abiquiu. The papers were mostly compiled during the Reily’s research and writing process, from about 1996 to 2011. Much of the...
Identifier: AC 579
Scope and Content Collection consists of extensive Joseph Imhof research materials collected by Nancy Reily, including correspondence, art work research, interviews, and articles. Also part of the collection is documentation of his paintings, lithographs, drawings and greeting cards.
Identifier: AC 154
Scope and Content Collection consists of the correspondence between the Museum of Fine Arts and various artists and their families (1910-1978). Correspondence pertains to exhibits, donations of artwork, and repairs to artwork loaned to the Museum. Some of the artists represented in this collection are Gustave Baumann, Oscar E. Beringhaus, Donald Beauregard, Georgia O'Keeffe (1 letter), and John Sloan. Included in the Beauregard correspondence are letters addressed to Edgar L. Hewett (director of the Museum of...
- Artists -- United States -- Biography 2
- Art -- Exhibitions -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Art, American -- New Mexico -- 20th century 1
- Artists -- New Mexico 1
- Artists -- New Mexico -- Taos 1
- Artists -- United States 1
- Painters - New Mexico - Taos 1
- Pueblo Indians 1
- Women artists -- New Mexico 1
- Women artists -- United States 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 1
- O'Keeffe, Georgia, 1887-1986 2
- Baumann, Gustave, 1881-1971 1
- Hewett, Edgar L. (Edgar Lee), 1865-1946 1
- Imhof, Joseph, 1871-1955 1