Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Content Collection consists of professional and personal papers of Emiterio Rivera. Professional papers include promissory notes, coupons, advertisements, and receipts from several businesses in Santa Fe. Personal papers include deeds and land conveyances for properties in Santa Fe, and three financial documents of Asociacion Confraterny de la Santisima Trenidad recording costs and payments in 1893, 1894, and 1898.
Some materials are in Spanish.
Some materials are in Spanish.
Identifier: AC 111-S
Scope and Content Collection consists of 2 guest registers for the Hotel Don Bernado, Las Cruces, New Mexico, 1904-1923. Registers skip from 1906 to 1923. Also included are advertisement pages that contain ads of Las Cruces, New Mexico and El Paso, Texas businesses and handwritten notes on the inside of the front and back covers.
Identifier: AC 031
Scope and Content The bulk of Candelario's papers relate to business matters. Among the business correspondence are found letters from clients ordering various items, wholesale orders from other dealers for whom Candelario was a supplier and correspondence from various individuals who supplied Candelario with artifacts. Also included in the collection are freight bills, receipts, checks, price lists and correspondence relating to Candelario's improvements of his shop. His personal correspondence amounts to Â½...
Identifier: AC 551-p
Scope and Content Two cards printed by Rolland's Drug Store in Carrizozo, New Mexico to advertise Wampole's Creo-Terrin compound for Coughs and Colds. Wampole’s Creo-Terpin was produced from about the turn of the (20th) century until at least the 1940s; there are World War II-era cards featuring guides to military decorations. The “Creo” in Creo-Terpin seems to come from wood creosote, a bush that we know today has even more medicinal value than Wampole thought; it’s good for upset stomach, arthritis, anemia,...
Identifier: AC 528-p
Scope and Content Collection is open-ended and contains advertisement samples of Santa Fe businesses. In general, advertisements contain contemporaneous graphic samples. "H. Gene Autry's Camera Shop, Santa Fe" cover
Dates: 1940s; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
Abstract This collection contains advertisements, photographs, posters, news clippings, correspondence, budget records and requests, meeting minutes, and records of gallery exhibitions of the Art Student Association Gallery at UNM.
- Subject: Advertisements X
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 4
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives 1
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 2
- ASA Gallery records 1
- Account books 1
- Advertising -- Medicine 1
- Advertising -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Art -- New Mexico -- Exhibitions 1
- Art in universities and colleges – New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- Business cards 1
- Carrizozo (N.M.) -- History 1
- Commercial art --New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Commercial enterprises -- New Mexico --Santa Fe 1
- Conveyances 1
- Coupons 1
- Deeds 1
- El Paso (Tex.) -- Commerce 1
- Exhibition catalogs 1
- Financial records 1
- Hotels -- New Mexico -- Las Cruces 1
- Invoices 1
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Las Cruces (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Merchandise inventories 1
- Merchants -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Merchants -- New Mexico-- Santa Fe 1
- Photographs 1
- Postcard Receipts 1
- Promissory notes 1
- Receipts (Acknowledgments) 1
- Stores, Retail -- New Mexico-- Santa Fe 1
- Visitors' books 1 ∧ less
- English 5
- Undetermined 4
- Candelario, J.S. (Jesus Sito), 1864-1938 1