Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract Alfred Vincent (A.V.) Kidder (1885-1963) was a well-known archaeologist working in the American Southwest. Kidder was active in the establishment of the Laboratory of Anthropology, Inc. and served as chairman of the board until 1935. The collection contains correspondence of A.V. Kidder during 1926-1935, covering a range of his activities and archaeological interests in the Southwest.
Identifier: AC 06
Abstract Papers include correspondence re the Laboratory of Anthropology, Inc., 1927-1949.
Dates: 1927-1962; 1927-1949; Majority of material found in 1927-1949
Abstract Parker Wilson (1905-1984) was the son of Francis C. Wilson (attorney for Martha and Elizabeth White). Parker Wilson was a board member of the School of American Research (SAR) and his papers include correspondence regarding the School from 1952-1971. Also included is a report on the Navajo Dam project by the National Park Service. There is also a folder of materials pertaining to the Laboratory of Anthropology, Inc., 1961-1963, especially financial accounts.
Dates: 1952-1984; Majority of material found in 1952-1971
- Navajo Dam archeaological project 1
- Albright, Horace M. (Horace Marden), 1890-1987 2
- Nusbaum, Jesse L. (Jesse Logan), 1887-1975 2
- School of American Research (Santa Fe, N.M.) 2
- White, Elizabeth, 1878-1972 2
- Zimmerman, James Fulton, 1887-1944 2
- Amsden, Charles Avery, 1899-1941 1
- Appleget, Thomas B. (Thomas Baird), 1893-1982 1
- Austin, Mary, 1868-1934 1
- Bloom, Lansing Bartlett, 1880- 1
- Cutting, Bronson M., 1888-1935 1
- Dutton, Bertha P. (Bertha Pauline), 1903-1994 1
- Ellis, Florence Hawley 1
- Harvey, Fred 1
- Hewett, Edgar L. (Edgar Lee), 1865-1946 1
- Walter, Paul A. F. 1 ∧ less