Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: AC 495
Scope and Content The collection contains financial records for two archbishops (Pitaval and Daeger) and includes local, national and international samples of receipts, invoices, tax records, etc. Collection also includes a series of form letters from the Vatican.
Dates: 1897-1947; Majority of material found in 1916-1932
Identifier: AC 304
Scope and Content Collection consists of materials used in writing a thesis on the "Forced Acculturation" in Japanese American internment camps during World War II.
Identifier: AC 575
Scope and Content Collection contains copies of papers, documents, and memorandums concerning American Internment Camps for Japanese and Japanese Americans during World War II, with particular emphasis on the Santa Fe Camp which was administered by the U.S. Department of Justice. The material touches on all aspects of that program from the initial establishment of the camps and their administration and problems to their final days. Also included are the official reactions at the national, state and camp level,...
Dates: 1941-2010; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
Identifier: AC 552
Scope and Content Collection contains 2 scrapbooks of William C. Schnepple. Scrapbook 1 contains ephemeral materials such as newspaper clippings, photographs, correspondence, pamphlets, lists of Rough Riders members, and flyers about the Spanish American War, Teddy Roosevelt, the Rough Riders, Rough Riders reunions. The Scrapbooks have been taken apart, items removed from its pages and are now loosely arranged (in order) in folders. Prior to disassembly of the scrapbooks, a photographic record has...
Dates: Placeholder Unit Date Text; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History -- 20th century 3
- Santa Fe Internment Camp (N.M.) 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- United States 2
- Japanese Americans - Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945 1
- Japanese Americans -- Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945 1
- New Mexico -- Church history -- 20th century 1
- Photographs 1
- Santa Fe (N.M. : Archdiocese : Catholic Church) 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) - History - 20th century 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History -- 19th century 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Spanish-American War, 1898 -- Campaigns -- Cuba 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 2
- United States. War Relocation Authority 2
- Catholic Church. Archdiocese of Santa Fe (N.M.) 1
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 1
- United States. Army. Volunteer Cavalry, 1st 1