Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: AC 454
Scope and Content This collection consists of Series 1: Exhibition Research (curator’s notes, biographies, family trees and photocopied images) and Series II: Exhibition Materials (exhibition book, educational matter and traveling information) related to Jewish Pioneers of New Mexico, 1821–1917.
Dates: 1998-2005; Majority of material found in 2000-2002
Identifier: AC 419
Scope and Content Collection contains 56 historical newspapers with identified articles and comments on New Mexico and its contemporary political, economic, and cultural situations. Most of the newspapers are from New York and Pennsylvania.
Identifier: AC 288
Scope and Content Collection consists of a typed manuscript on the history of St. Vincent Hospital, in Santa Fe. It was written by Marcus J. Smith, M.D., under a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities during 1978 and 1979. It begins with the arrival of Bishop Jean Baptiste Lamy, who requested that nuns from the Sisters of Charity of Cincinnati be sent to Santa Fe to establish a hospital. The history covers the establishment and growth of the hospital during the late nineteenth century as a a...
- New Mexico -- History -- 19th century 2
- Health resorts - New Mexico - Santa Fe 1
- Hospitals - New Mexico - Santa Fe 1
- Jews -- Emigration and immigration 1
- Jews -- New Mexico 1
- Jews -- West (U.S.) -- History 1
- Medicine - New Mexico - History - 19th century 1
- Medicine - New Mexico - History - 20th century 1
- Merchants -- New Mexico –- History 1
- Newspapers 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) - History 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) - Hospitals - History 1
- Women in Medicine - New Mexico 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 2