Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: AC 070-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of material related to Dyer's involvement in the Taos Revolt.
Identifier: AC 180-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of a typescript and a translation of the report by Mexican commander Antonio Ponce de Leon on the Battle of Brazito during the Mexican War.
Identifier: AC 399
Scope and Content The collection consists of personal papers (financial, family letters, retirement papers, health papers) and research material used by Robert Frazer for his publications, including transcribed copies of letters received by the U.S. Army Dept. in New Mexico (1850s - 1860s) and information on military history and forts in New Mexico and its economic impact.
- New Mexico -- History -- To 1848 2
- New Mexico -- History, Military 2
- Battlefields -- New Mexico 1
- Brazito (N.M.), Battle of, 1846 1
- Diaries 1
- Mexican War, 1846-1848 -- Campaigns -- New Mexico -- Brazito 1
- Mexican War, 1846-1848 -- New Mexico 1
- Mexican war, 1846-1848 1
- Military bases - New Mexico - history 1
- Military bases - West (U.S.) 1
- New Mexico - History, military - 19th century 1
- Taos (N.M.) -- History 1
- Taos Indians -- Wars 1
- United States. Army - Procurement - Economic Aspects - Southwest, New - History 1 ∧ less
- Frazer, Robert Walter, 1911-2003 1