Alexander Brydie Dyer Papers,
Identifier: AC 070-P
Scope and Content
Collection consists of material related to Dyer's involvement in the Taos Revolt.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Dyer was Chief of Ordnance of the United States Army invading New Mexico during the Mexican War. He also participated in battles in Taos, New Mexico during the Taos Revolt of 1847.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: (+)505.476.5093
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Guide to the Alexander Brydie Dyer Papers, 1846-1848
- Edited Full Draft
- Processed by Library Staff
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 070-P::Alexander Brydie Dyer Papers)//EN" "nmsm1ac070-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.