Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Robert Thomas Drinan diary
Identifier: AC 319-p
Scope and Content Collection consists of the original diary and a transcript of the text recording his daily response to the Pacific War. Notes made by Diana DeSantis (Palace of the Governors) are included.
Robert W. de Haas Collection
Identifier: AC 472
Scope and Content The bulk of the collection contains declassified documents, official orders, maps and internal memoranda about the Pacific theater during World War II and the battleship’s engagement against Japanese forces. Additional material contains de Haas’s on-ship memoranda, internal command memoranda, Japanese propaganda, a scrapbook, issues of the battleship newsletter The Queen’s Daily News, United States Navy (USN) publications on battle experiences and USN periodicals.
The USS New Mexico Collection (Hutcheson),
Identifier: AC 430-p
Scope and Content Collection consists of one folder of ephemera, including newspaper articles, reunion letters, correspondence, and USS New Mexico history.
USS New Mexico BB-40 Collection(Lundgren)
Identifier: AC 549-p
Scope and Content Collection of sports programs, menus, newspapers, an autograph page, and other items saved by Eric H. Lundgren who served aboard the USS New Mexico (BB-40) from 1933 to 1937: holiday menus, 1935-1936; football and wrestling programs, 1935-1936; photo of Eric Lundgren (no date); letter postmarked USS New Mexico, 1940; page from Seattle Post-Intelligencer, July 11, 1937; shipboard newspaper Republication, 1937.
USS New Mexico Collection
Identifier: AC 335-p
Scope and Content Collection consists of clippings and ephemeral material collected by Casimir Wancowicz while on board the USS New Mexico, including newspaper articles about the accomplishments of the USS New Mexico during World War II.
U.S.S. New Mexico Crew Members Interviews
Identifier: AC 603
Scope and Content Collection consists of interviews of forty sailors who served on the USS New Mexico at various times. Interviews are recorded on CDs; no transcripts are available.
Dates: 2001 - 2009
USS New Mexico Silver Service Records
Identifier: AC 397
Scope and Content The collection consists of correspondence, memoranda, reference material and conservation notes. Forty-eight shop drawings made by Tiffany and Company are included in the collection as is correspondence ralative to the loan of an item to Tiffany for an historical exhibition.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Naval operations, American 5
- Battleships--New Mexico 4
- World War, 1939-1945--Campaigns--Pacific Ocean 4
- Battleships -- New Mexico 3
- United States--History, Naval--20th century 3
- World War, 1939-1945--Campaigns--Philippines 2
- Battleships -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Clippings 1
- Correspondence 1
- Ephemera 1
- Interviews 1
- Letters 1
- Menus 1
- New Mexico (Battleship) 1
- New Mexico (Battleship)--Periodicals 1
- Newspapers 1
- Photographs 1
- Programs 1
- Silverware - Drawings 1
- Silverwork -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- United States - History, Naval - 20th century 1
- United States -- History, Naval -- 20th century 1
- United States, Navy--Periodicals 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Pacific Ocean 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Philippines 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Japan 1
- World War, 1939-1945--Campaigns--Japan 1 ∧ less
- English 6
- Undetermined 2
- New Mexico (Battleship) 6