Robert Thomas Drinan diary
Identifier: AC 319-p
Scope and Content
Collection consists of the original diary and a transcript of the text recording his daily response to the Pacific War. Notes made by Diana DeSantis (Palace of the Governors) are included.
Language of Materials
Duplication allowed for research purposes. User responsible for all copyright compliance.
Robert Drinan married in 1939 and entered the U.S. Navy in 1942. He served as a seaman on the USS New Mexico from November 1944 through 1945.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- The Palace of the Governors
- P.O. Box 2087
- Santa Fe, New Mexico 87504-2087, U.S.A.
- Phone: (+)505.476.5090
- Fax: 505-476-5104
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.palaceofthegovernors.org
- Robert Thomas Drinan diary, 1944-1945
- Processed by Library Staff
- © 2002
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid is in English
- June 28, 2004: PUBLIC "-//Museum of New Mexico::Fray Angelico Chavez History Library//TEXT (US::NmSM::AC 319-p::Robert Thomas Drinan Diary)//EN" "nmsm1ac319-p.sgml" converted from EAD 1.0 to 2002 by v1to02.xsl (sy2003-10-15).
- Monday, 20210524: Attribute normal is missing or blank.