Pueblo Indians -- Government relations
Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Identifier: AC 221
Scope and Content
- Misc. newspapers and clippings.
- Misc. correspondence, typed and handwritten.
- Annual reports, diairies, account books, scrapbooks, checkbooks, checks, manuals, notebooks, map of Europe after WW I.
- Government documents (Federal and territorial).
- Deeds, property assessments.
- Various and sundry items.
Abstract This collection documents Richard E. Hanna's personal life, political connections, and legal activities relating to property, Indian affairs, natural resources, and administration of L. Bradford Prince's estate.
Dates: 1859-1963; Majority of material found within 1929-1946