Subject Source: Unspecified ingested source
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Identifier: Archives 14.0
Scope and Content This collection contains accession lists, minutes of the library’s Administrative Council, general files covering the day-to-day operation of the library, and special projects and developments, from the library’s establishment in 1897 to the present.The university library was first housed (1897-1935) in Springer Hall. From 1935 to 1966 it occupied the second floor of the Thomas C. Rodgers Library and Administration Building. In 1966 it moved to independent quarters, the Thomas C....
Dates: 1897-; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text