Refugio Colony Grant
Subject Source: Local sources
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Abstract Established in 1852 by the Republic of Mexico for Mexican nationals to live in the United States after the invasion of 1846, and located on the west side of the Rio Grande, between Chamberino and La Union, New Mexico. Each document is a four page manuscript in the Spanish language, and is sealed with the “Corporación De La Merced Del Refugio” blind stamp.