Showing Collections: 1 - 25 of 59
Abstract Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFROTC) records document the activities of the Detachment (Det) 510 between 1949 and 2011. Det 510 was first established at the University of New Mexico in 1949 and it is one of 145 detachments across the nation.
Abstract Collection consists of photographic memorabilia of the Old West, primarily concerning outlaws and cowboys.
Abstract Album with mounted photographs. Photos apparently taken in South American countries other than Brazil. Includes residential buildings, family groups, horses and carriages, gauchos with cattle, and a landscape taken at Isla de Lobos - on the Atlantic coast of Uruguay - showing sea lions on a rocky seashore. There are many blank pages in album. Bound in green cloth with leather corners and spine; title "Amerique du Sud, 1886" in gilt on cover; marbled end papers.
Abstract André Roosevelt's "Quito Churches" was published in Quito, Ecuador by Editorial Gutenberg in 1939. The bound album contains 48 mounted photographic plates which depict churches and other ecclesiastic structures built in Quito during the colonial era.
Abstract Album contains photographs of Colorado and Utah landscapes.
Abstract This collection contains photographs of various locales, primarily in New Mexico. Most images are of buildings and architectural details of buildings in small towns, cities, and the pueblos of New Mexico.
Abstract Views of Mexico made by C.B. Waite. They include markets, monuments, churches and altars, government buildings, religious processions, popular celebrations and folk art ("judases" in Mexico City), Chapultepec Castle, harbor at Veracruz, the aqueduct at Chihuahua, boats at Xochimilco, formations of "Rurales" militia and the Borda Gardens in Cuernavaca.
Abstract One album depicting the activities of the Ninth Mounted Engineers in New Mexico and the Southwest.
Abstract The collection consists largely of photographs of the O'Donel family, their friends, and employees on the Bell Ranch. Pictures of O'Donel's original home in Ireland, family vacation spots in California, family shots in Denver, and trips to Mexico and Guatemala also form part of the collection.
Abstract The collection consists of an album with black and white and sepia photos of buildings designed by architect Charles Dawson. Notable projects include the Bacone Indian College and Murrow Indian Orphan’s Home, both in Muskogee Oklahoma.
Identifier: PAC 049
Scope and Content The Santa Rita Mine collection consists of over 200 negatives and 400 photographs from postcard size to 8" x 10". Most of the material is dated and identified. The majority of the material is pre-1920. Topics range from engineering and structural to photos of assay shop, town views, ball teams, railroad and people involved in mining activities. This finding aid includes a partial listing images which have been assigned unique numbers to identify the various subjects in the collection. The...
Dates: 1910 - 1940; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
Abstract Photographs of daily life at the Civilian Conservation Corps Camp in Quemado, New Mexico.
Abstract Binder of clippings of identified persons prominent in the history of New Mexico.
Abstract The album contains photographs taken around New Mexico, including the Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) camp in High Rolls, Bishop and various other ranger stations, White Sands, Whitaker Ranch (Capitan), Acoma, Tierra Amarilla, and Albuquerque. Other photos are from Old Mexico (Chihuahua), La Sal, Utah and Billings, Montana. Photos feature Pierson's family, hunting, fishing, and relate to his work as a range agent.
Abstract The majority of the photograph album is dedicated to interior and exterior views of the Stedman house at 646 E. Garcia St., Santa Fe (NM), including architectural features, furnishings, and views.
Abstract This collection contains photographs of construction projects near what in now Truth or Consequences, New Mexico.
Abstract This collection contains photographs of streets, buildings, churches and landscapes in and around Taxco, Mexico by photographer Enrique A. Cervantes.
Abstract This collection contains Erna Fergusson's personal photographs of her travels, pre-Columbian architecture, Native American life and culture, and New Mexico.
Abstract This collection contains photographs of Frank Applegate and his family taken between 1906 and the 1950s, along with photographs of their homes and furnishings. Applegate collected some of the photos in this collection for inclusion in a book he planned to write on New Mexican architecture.
Abstract Collection consists of 1 album containing 21 photographs/views of the Yosemite Valley by George Fiske.
Dates: circa 1885
Abstract The collection contains photographs compiled by Grace Thompson Edmister, musician, teacher, and director of the Albuquerque Civic Symphony later named New Mexico Symphony Orchestra.
Scope and Content The Albuquerque Indian Boarding School photograph album includes approximately 180 photographs, labeled by Heinrich Shultz. Photographs depict students, classes, teachers, buildings, and athletes Most photos relate to the Albuquerque Indian School, however there are several that depict Zuni Day School.
Abstract Photographs documenting the travels of Dr. Helmut Deterra throughout Asia and the Americas.
Abstract A collection of bound travelogs with text by Henry Greenwood Peabody. Subjects include Mexico, California, Yellowstone, and Yosemite National Park.
Abstract One album of snapshots, postcards (some colored), and clippings related to the Mexican Revolution in Sonora between 1912 and 1914.
- Subject: Photograph albums X
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 55
- NMHM Palace of the Governors Photo Archives 4
- Photograph albums 56
- Photographs 26
- Indians of North America -- Pictorial works 8
- Postcards 7
- Albumen prints 6
- Cartes-de-visite (card photographs) 5
- New Mexico -- History -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 5
- Landscape photographs 4
- Photographic prints 4
- Pueblo Indians -- Pictorial works 4
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 3
- Cityscapes 3
- Photograph albums -- Mexico 3
- Ranches -- New Mexico 3
- Slides 3
- Acoma (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Albuquerque (N.M.) 2
- Architecture -- Mexico -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 2
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 2
- Black-and-white photographs 2
- Building, Adobe -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 2
- Cabinet photographs 2
- Cityscape photographs 2
- Clippings 2
- Cowboys -- New Mexico -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 2
- Ephemera 2
- Indians of Mexico -- Pictorial works 2
- Indians of North America -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 2
- Landscapes (Representations) 2
- Las Vegas (N.M.) 2
- Markets -- Mexico -- Pictorial works 2
- Mexico -- Description and travel -- Pictorial works 2
- Mexico -- Pictorial works 2
- Navajo Indians -- Pictorial works 2
- Negatives (Photographs) 2
- New Mexico -- History -- 19th century -- Pictorial works 2
- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 2
- Panoramic photographs 2
- Photomechanical prints 2
- Pictorial works 2
- Politicians -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 2
- Posters 2
- Railroads -- Pictorial works 2
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Description and travel -- Pictorial works 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Stereographs 2
- Taos (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Zuni (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Abiquiu (N.M.) -- 1935 1
- Acoma Pueblo (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Adobe houses -- New Mexico -- 19th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Adobe houses -- New Mexico -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Agriculture 1
- Agriculture -- Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Agriculture -- New Mexico 1
- Agua Prieta (Sonora, Mexico) 1
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- 1872-1939 -- Pictorial works 1
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- 1930-1960 1
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Photographs 1
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Social life and customs -- 20th century 1
- Altars -- Ecuador -- Quito 1
- Anthropologists -- Pictorial works 1
- Aqueducts -- Mexico -- Batopilas 1
- Archaeologists -- Pictorial works 1
- Archaeology - Southwest 1
- Archaeology -- Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Architects and patrons -- New Mexico -- 20th century 1
- Architecture -- Brazil -- Rio de Janeiro -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Architecture -- California -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Architecture -- Latin America -- 19th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Architecture -- Mexico -- 19th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Architecture -- Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Architecture -- New Mexico 1
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Architecture, American -- 20th century 1
- Architecture, Domestic -- New Mexico 1
- Architecture, Spanish Colonial -- California -- Pictorial works 1
- Architecture, Spanish colonial -- Ecuador -- Pictorial works 1
- Architecture, Victorian -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Argentina -- Travel 1
- Art objects -- Pictorial works 1
- Art reproductions -- Mexico -- Taxco 1
- Art, Spanish Colonial -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Artists -- Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Artists -- New Mexico -- 19th century -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Authors -- Pictorial works 1
- Automobiles -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Baca, Elfego, 1864-1945 -- Pictorial works 1
- Bars (Drinking establishments) - New Mexico 1
- Baseball -- Mexico 1
- Batopilas (Mexico) 1
- Belen (N.M.) -- 1948 1
- Bell Ranch (N.M.) 1
- Billings (Mont.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Botanical gardens -- Brazil -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Boudoir photographs 1
- Brazil--Description and travel 1
- Bridges -- Arizona -- Pictorial works 1
- Bridges -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1 ∧ less
- English 54
- Spanish; Castilian 7
- French 2
- Portuguese 2
- Briquet, Abel 3
- Gilpin, Laura, 1891-1979 3
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984 2
- Adair, John, 1913-1997 1
- Alvarado Hotel (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1
- Arrowsmith, Rex 1
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company 1
- Bacone College 1
- Billy, the Kid 1
- Bynner, Witter, 1881-1968 1
- Carson, Kit, 1809-1868 1
- Catron, Thomas Benton, 1840-1921 1
- Chapman, Kenneth Milton, 1875-1968 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Collier, John, 1913-1992 1
- Cutting, Bronson M., 1888-1935 1
- De Terra, Helmut, 1900-1981 1
- Ferrez, Marc, 1843-1923 1
- Harvey, Fred 1
- Historic American Buildings Survey 1
- Jackson, William Henry, 1843-1942 1
- Ketchum, Black Jack, 1863-1901 1
- Knee, Ernest, 1907-1982 1
- Lawrence, Frieda, 1879-1956 1
- New Mexico. Coronado Cuarto Centennial Commission 1
- Shultz, Heinrich 1
- Stevenson, Matilda Coxe, 1850-1915 1
- Stinson, Katherine, 1891-1977 1
- Tingley, Clyde 1
- W.H. Horne Co 1
- Wittick, Ben, 1845-1903 1
- Zuni Day School (Zuni, N.M.) 1 ∧ less