Showing Collections: 1 - 25 of 76
Abstract Photographs and text about Acoma Pueblo.
Abstract Most of the photographs in this collection were taken by Alice Bullock and record the places she visited and wrote about and the people she met.
Abstract This collection contains photographs of various locales, primarily in New Mexico. Most images are of buildings and architectural details of buildings in small towns, cities, and the pueblos of New Mexico.
Abstract Photographs concerning government-sponsored art during the Depression era that were supported by the Work Projects Administration (WPA) and related organizations. Focuses on works of art, artists, art centers, art education, governmental officials, and politicians involved in these public art projects.
Abstract Photographs taken by Colonel Talley during a 1937 family trip to the Southwest, focusing on Native Americans and scenes in New Mexico.
Abstract The Carroll C. Thomas Film Collection contains home movies of boy scout events and the boy scout camp, Aztec, White Sands, pottery, skiing, Taos, Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Fiesta Santa Fe, as well as family events and various trips across the U.S.
Abstract This collection contains seven black and white snapshots taken by H. Virginia Hunter during archaeological field work at Chaco Canyon in the summer of 1935.
Abstract The full hand-written title is Photographic Record of the Work and Play of the Rainbow Bridge/Monument Valley Expedition 1933. The album seems to have been compiled by Charles R. Brady Jr. Black-and-white snapshots provide a record of this scientific expedition to Utah in 1933.
Abstract The collection documents the life and, more specifically, the commercial activities of Chief Joseph Secakuku.
Abstract A group of five WPA-era woodcuts from a larger set on Colorado History.
Scope and Content The collection is comprised of 6 color photographs taken in 1992 at a demonstration on the Plaza in Santa Fe, New Mexico by Edith Betts.
Abstract The portfolio consists of 12 photographs depicting scenes of contemporary Native American life across the United States (NM, MN, NY, SD, WI)
Abstract Gilt leather album of 52 pages with 95 photochrom prints of William Henry Jackson photographic negatives depicting Native Americans from the Southwest, and scenes of California, Colorado and the Grand Canyon, with captions and copyright dates.
Dates: 1898-1902; Majority of material found in 1880s-1905
Abstract Photos of Dorothy Brett, her family and friends taken in Europe and New Mexico, principally in the Taos area. Includes other well-known personalities of the New Mexican art community.
Abstract The Eduardo Fuss Photograph Collection consists of images of New Mexico towns, pueblos, National Monuments and Parks, and the cities of Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Taos.
Abstract Collection contains toned, platinum prints (9) by Edward S. Curtis of Southwestern Indian subjects.
Abstract This collection contains photographs of Albuquerque High students, and facilities, many landscapes, and cityscapes, and other photographs mainly dealing with education and geology.
Abstract Photographs of Hispanic and Indian peoples, landscapes, and cultural life of New Mexico from the 1920s to approximately 1945.
Abstract Contemporary photographic print diptych titled Mescalero Apache created by Eric Overton using collodion wet plate processes.
Abstract This collection contains Erna Fergusson's personal photographs of her travels, pre-Columbian architecture, Native American life and culture, and New Mexico.
Abstract Collection consists of four black-and-white portraits, including one of Etta Blum taken by Ben Kerns (1980). The remaining three portraits are of Frank Waters.
Abstract The Eulalia and H. Emetaz Film Collection consists of 9 films, dating 1928 to 1932. Six are of various areas in the American Southwest including New Mexico, Arizona and Colorado. The other 3 films are of European locations.
Abstract This collection primarily contains photographs of church construction, church interiors, church models, religious processions and ceremonies in New Mexico. Video includes images of the 1929 plane crash on Mt. Taylor, New Mexico, California missions, priests and school children in Gallup, New Mexico. Also included are zinc halftone blocks.
Dates: 1917-1983; Majority of material found within 1928-1942
Abstract The collection consists primarily of photographs of Navajo, Hopi, and other native people and scenes in the Southwest, circa 1928-1941.
Identifier: PICT 000-669
Abstract The collection includes snapshots of Navajo and Anglo Brownie Scout Troop led by Patricia Merrill at Fort Wingate and the Lions International Club float in a 1973 parade in Hobbs, New Mexico.
- Subject: Indians of North America -- Pictorial works X
- Indians of North America -- Pictorial works 70
- Photographs 40
- Navajo Indians -- Pictorial works 10
- Photograph albums 9
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 8
- Postcards 7
- Pueblo Indians -- Pictorial works 7
- Pueblos -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 7
- Acoma (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 6
- Albumen prints 6
- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 6
- Zuni (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 6
- Mexico -- Pictorial works 5
- Pueblo Indians -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 5
- Slides 5
- Taos (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 5
- Authors, American -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 4
- Cartes-de-visite (card photographs) 4
- Indians of North America -- Education 4
- Photographic prints 4
- Pictorial works 4
- Portraits 4
- Santo Domingo Pueblo (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 4
- Apache Indians -- Pictorial works 3
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 3
- Artists -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 3
- Camel Rock (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 3
- Canyon de Chelly National Monument (Ariz.) -- Pictorial works 3
- Chaco Canyon (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 3
- Gallup (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 3
- Hopi Indian Reservation (Ariz.) -- Pictorial works 3
- Hopi Indians -- Pictorial works 3
- Indian children -- North America -- Pictorial works 3
- Indians of North America - Pictorial works 3
- Landscape photographs 3
- Latin America -- Pictorial works 3
- Mural painting and decoration 3
- Negatives (Photographs) 3
- Stereographs 3
- Tintype 3
- Transparencies 3
- Acoma (N.M.) 2
- Acoma Indians 2
- Acoma Pueblo (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Aerial photographs 2
- Authors, American -- New Mexico -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 2
- Building, Adobe -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 2
- Chelly, Canyon de (Ariz.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Chimayo (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Church buildings -- New Mexico -- Acoma 2
- Church buildings -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 2
- Cityscape photographs 2
- Cochiti (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Elizabethtown (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Fort Wingate (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Frijoles Canyon (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Grand Canyon (Ariz.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Hopi women -- Pictorial works 2
- Hotels -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque -- Pictorial works 2
- Indian arts -- North America -- Pictorial works 2
- Indians of North America – Pictorial works 2
- Isleta Pueblo (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Jemez Springs (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Laguna (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Landscapes (Representations) 2
- Landscapes -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 2
- Lantern slides 2
- Las Vegas (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Madrid (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Mineral industries -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 2
- Monument Valley (Ariz. and Utah) -- Pictorial works 2
- Navajo Indians 2
- Petroglyph National Monument (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Politicians -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 2
- Pueblo of Laguna (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Pueblos -- Pictorial works 2
- Puye (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Rainbow Bridge National Monument (Utah) -- Pictorial works 2
- Red Rock (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Rodeos -- Pictorial works 2
- Salinas Pueblo Missions National Monument (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- San Ildefonso Pueblo (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Pictorial Works 2
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Shiprock (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Socorro (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Taos Pueblo (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Tesuque Pueblo (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Tourism -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 2
- Trading posts -- Pictorial works 2
- 16mm (photographic film size) 1
- 4-H clubs -- New Mexico -- Fort Wingate -- Pictorial works 1
- 8mm (photographic film size) 1
- Abo (N.M.) -- 1910-1940 -- Pictorial works 1
- Acapulco (Mexico) -- Pictorial works 1
- Acoma (N.M.) -- 1910-1950 -- Pictorial works 1
- Acoma (N.M.) -- Architecture -- Conservation and restoration -- Pictorial works 1
- Acoma Indians -- Pictorial works 1
- Adobe churches -- New Mexico -- Santo Domingo Pueblo -- Pictorial works 1
- Aerial views -- New Mexico -- Chaco Canyon (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 1 ∧ less
- English 72
- Undetermined 3
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Gilpin, Laura, 1891-1979 4
- Jackson, William Henry, 1843-1942 4
- Detroit Photographic Co 2
- Fred Harvey (Firm) 2
- Historic American Buildings Survey 2
- Knee, Ernest, 1907-1982 2
- Tijerina, Reies 2
- Wittick, Ben, 1845-1903 2
- Aberle, Sophie D., 1899-1996 1
- Abernathy, Ralph, 1926-1990 1
- Adair, John, 1913-1997 1
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984 1
- Albright Art Parlors (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1
- Allen, Paula Gunn, 1939-2008 1
- American Indian Movement 1
- Anaya, Toney, 1941- 1
- Brett, Dorothy, 1883-1977 1
- Chapman, Kenneth Milton, 1875-1968 1
- Church, Peggy Pond, 1903-1986 1
- DeHuff, Elizabeth Willis, 1886-1983 1
- Ellis, Florence Hawley 1
- Gross, Blackwell & Company 1
- Gross, Kelly & Company, Inc 1
- Harvey, Fred 1
- Herrera, Velino 1
- Hillers, John K., 1843-1925 1
- Kabotie, Fred, 1900-1986 1
- La Fonda (Hotel : Santa Fe, N.M.) 1
- Laboratory of Anthropology (Museum of New Mexico) 1
- Momaday, N. Scott, 1934- 1
- Phelps Dodge Corporation 1
- School of American Research (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1
- Stevenson, Matilda Coxe, 1850-1915 1
- Stewart, Dorothy N. (Dorothy Newkirk), 1891-1955 1
- United States. Bureau of Indian Affairs 1
- United States. Work Projects Administration 1
- Warner, Edith, 1893-1951 1 ∧ less