Showing Collections: 1 - 21 of 21
Abstract Collection includes photographs of Dr. Charles A. Brown, his wife Maggie Keller Brown, and their children.
Abstract This collection includes two hand-colored cartes-de-visite depicting young girls.
Abstract The collection consists largely of photographs of the O'Donel family, their friends, and employees on the Bell Ranch. Pictures of O'Donel's original home in Ireland, family vacation spots in California, family shots in Denver, and trips to Mexico and Guatemala also form part of the collection.
Abstract The Cobb Memorial Photography Collection is consists of photographic prints made, for the most part, by The Cobbs Studio of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Abstract Photos of Dorothy Brett, her family and friends taken in Europe and New Mexico, principally in the Taos area. Includes other well-known personalities of the New Mexican art community.
Abstract Photographs from the collection of California writer and promoter of the West, George Wharton James. Among these photographs of Native American subjects are views of Southwestern pueblos (Isleta, Laguna, Zuni, Hopi), feasts (St. Stephen's Day at Acoma) and ceremonies (Hopi Snake Dance), and various Navajo subjects (weaving, baskets, dwellings, death). Several photographs show interactions between Native American and Hispanic American or Anglo American peoples on feast days, at ceremonies, and...
Identifier: PAC 026
Scope and Content This collection of work by Hiester and other photographers includes work proofs, glass wet-plate negatives but is comprised mostly of stereoscopic views of New Mexico scenes, Pueblos, and Indian portraits. Many of these images have not been seen or used in the photo archives prior to the compilation of this finding aid in May of 2010, although there are some duplicates by Nicholas Brown, Melander Brothers and others. Due to the lack of accession records or inventory regarding the...
Dates: 1873 - 1878
Abstract This large and varied collection focuses primarily on the Ladd family and their friends and colleagues, the Ramona School, and the University of New Mexico.
Abstract This artificial collection contains portraits of identified individuals obtained from a variety of sources. Some of the items are copies of the originals.
Abstract Collection consists of card-mounted photographs taken in New York (City and State), Boston, Florida, Cuba, Nassau, and Costa Rica around 1900.
Abstract Photographs and postcards of author Joseph Foster's family and travel, with additional unidentified subjects.
Dates: 1871-1980s; Majority of material found within 1920s-1930s
Identifier: PAC 043
Scope and Content This small collection comes from the personal collection of Kenneth Chapman and includes photographs he had taken as well as those he collected for research purposes. Many of the photos were grouped into envelopes and labeled probably by Kenneth Chapman, which have been retained as a group.
Dates: 1885 - 1965; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
Abstract Collection consists of photographs of landscapes in New Mexico and of L. B. Hastings.
Abstract Album contains photographs made in Mexico by A. Briquet and in the Southwestern U.S. by William Henry Jackson. Subjects include: city and village views; railroads in landscapes; dwellings; civic, religious, and commercial buildings; historical sites; occupations (some cartes de visite of street vendors); markets; Precolumbian art; trees and plants.
Abstract Collection includes photographs of Governor Miguel Antonio Otero, his family, and friends.
Dates: 1872 - 1939
Abstract Consists mainly of portraits which are good examples of various 19th century photographic formats and processes.
Abstract A collection of 19th century photographs of New Mexico and Texas, mounted on cards, consisting of town views, buildings, and street scenes taken in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Las Vegas, Kingston, Chloride, and El Paso.
Abstract Photographs of R. W. D. Bryan, teachers, and students of the Albuquerque Indian School and the University of New Mexico as well as buildings and mining operations in New Mexico.
Abstract Photographs of the Florida and Philadelphia plantations in Chiapas, Mexico; trip along the Lumija and Tulija Rivers by steamboat to the plantations where tropical crops--rubber, pineapple, vanilla, and bananas-- were grown.
Abstract The Santa Fe, New Mexico Pictorial Collection is comprised of photographs and prints of buildings, sites, persons and events from Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Dates: circa 1880-1994; Majority of material found within 1890s, 1900s, 1910s, 1920s, 1930s, 1940s
Abstract Collection consists of photos of Waldo H. Rogers, his family and friends.
- Subject: Cartes-de-visite (card photographs) X
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 19
- NMHM Palace of the Governors Photo Archives 2
- Albumen prints 11
- Photograph albums 5
- Postcards 5
- Tintype 5
- Cityscape photographs 4
- Indians of North America -- Pictorial works 4
- Photographs 4
- Stereographs 3
- Artists -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 2
- Cabinet photographs 2
- Church buildings -- New Mexico 2
- Frontier and pioneer life 2
- Indians of North America -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 2
- Landscape photographs 2
- Navajo Indians -- Pictorial works 2
- Portrait photographs 2
- Pueblo Indians -- Pictorial works 2
- African Americans -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque -- Pictorial works 1
- Agriculture -- Mexico -- Chiapas -- Pictorial works 1
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- 1872-1939 -- Pictorial works 1
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- History -- Pictorial works 1
- Allison, T. L. 1
- Architects -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Arizona--History 1
- Armed Forces -- Officers -- Pictorial works 1
- Authors -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Authors, American -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Baseball 1
- Bell Ranch (N.M.) 1
- Bridgewater (Va.) 1
- Businessmen -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Capitols--New Mexico--Santa Fe--1908--Pictorial works 1
- Carraiges and carts -- New Mexico 1
- Cathedral Basilica of St. Francis of Assisi (Santa Fe, N.M.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Cathedrals -- Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Chiapas (Mexico) 1
- Children and animals -- pictorial works 1
- Chloride (N.M.) 1
- Chloride Flat (N.M.) 1
- Church buildings -- Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Church buildings--New Mexico-- Santa Fe--Pictorial Works 1
- City and town life -- Mexico -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1
- City and town life -- Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Cityscape photographs -- Mexico 1
- Cityscapes 1
- Cityscapes--Pictorial Works 1
- Cliff-dwellings -- New Mexico 1
- Cloudman photograph collection 1
- Collodion printing-out paper prints 1
- Costa Rica 1
- Cowboys -- New Mexico 1
- Cuba 1
- Dancers 1
- Daughters of Charity of St. Vincent de Paul--Pictorial Works 1
- Donkeys--Pictorial Works 1
- El Paso (Tex.) 1
- Florida 1
- Football players -- Pictorial works 1
- Forts--Pictorial Works 1
- General stores -- New Mexico 1
- Geographical Surveys, Southwest, New, Photographs 1
- Glass negatives 1
- Group portraits 1
- Guatemala 1
- Harbors 1
- Havana (Cuba) 1
- Hispanic Americans -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque -- Pictorial works 1
- Hispanic Americans -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Hispanic Americans--Political life--1872-1939--Pictorial works 1
- Historic buildings--New Mexico--Santa Fe--1939--Pictorial works 1
- Hopi Tribe of Arizona 1
- Horsemanship 1
- Horsemen and horsewomen -- New Mexico 1
- Hotels 1
- Hotels -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque -- Pictorial works 1
- Hotels -- New Mexico -- Las Vegas 1
- Indian art -- Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Indian art -- Southwestern States 1
- Indians of Mexico -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Indians of Mexico -- Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Indians of North America -- Education 1
- Indians of North America -- Education -- New Mexico 1
- Indians of North America -- Southwestern States -- Rites and ceremonies -- Pictorial works 1
- Indians of North America, Southwest, New 1
- Isleta Pueblo (N.M.) 1
- Judges -- New Mexico -- History -- 20th century 1
- Kingston (N.M.) 1
- Labor -- Mexico -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Landscape photographers, Southwest, New 1
- Landscapes (Representations) 1
- Las Vegas (N.M.) 1
- Las Vegas (N.M.) -- 1872-1939 -- Pictorial works 1
- Latin America 1
- Lincoln County (N.M.)--History--19th century--Pictorial works 1
- Markets -- Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Mayors -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- Mexico 1
- Mexico -- 19th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Mexico -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1 ∧ less
- English 20
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Undetermined 1
- Jackson, William Henry, 1843-1942 3
- Bennett & Brown 2
- Brown, W. H. (William Henry), 1844-1886 2
- Gilpin, Laura, 1891-1979 2
- Albright Art Parlors (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1
- Albright, Emma L., 1852 - 1912 1
- Billy, the Kid 1
- Brett, Dorothy, 1883-1977 1
- Briquet, Abel 1
- Carson, Kit, 1809-1868 1
- Catron, Thomas Benton, 1840-1921 1
- Chapman, Kenneth Milton, 1875-1968 1
- Chase, D. B. (Dana B.), 1848-1897 1
- Detroit Photographic Co 1
- Foster, Joseph 1
- Furlong & Crispell 1
- Heister, H. T. (Henry T.), -1895 1
- James, George Wharton, 1858-1923 1
- Laboratory of Anthropology (Museum of New Mexico) 1
- Maine (Battleship) 1
- Maude, F. H. (Frederic Hamer) 1
- Melander & Bro 1
- Tingley, Clyde 1
- Walton Studio 1
- Wittick, Ben, 1845-1903 1 ∧ less