Showing Collections: 1 - 25 of 112
Abstract This collection contains interior views of the Alvarado Hotel in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Dates: circa 1900-1968
Abstract The Antoine Predock Architectural Drawings and Plans collection includes architectural drawings and plans for a planned community (La Luz, Phase IV, 1972), a historical residence (Pearce House, 1982), and the Barlow residence (1979), all in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Abstract This collection contains construction and working drawings from projects created by Arthur Dekker from 1959 to 1970. These projects mainly document buildings constructed in the State of New Mexico, many of which were located in Albuquerque. Many of these structures were located along historic Route 66 and the surrounding area.
Scope and Content Aerial View of Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico. Part of the Bainbridge Bunting Papers Pictorial Collection PICT 000-385-0312-0316 (Box 1, Folder 23). This collection focuses on historic buildings and architecture in New Mexico. There is a significant component of the collection that relates to the Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) and nominations of buildings to the National Register of Historic Places. Student research and research papers, class...
Dates: 1849-1981; Majority of material found in 1964-1979
Abstract This collection contains photographs of various locales, primarily in New Mexico. Most images are of buildings and architectural details of buildings in small towns, cities, and the pueblos of New Mexico.
Abstract Photographs concerning government-sponsored art during the Depression era that were supported by the Work Projects Administration (WPA) and related organizations. Focuses on works of art, artists, art centers, art education, governmental officials, and politicians involved in these public art projects.
Abstract The Betty Stewart Collection includes architectural drawings and plans of residential buildings designed by architects and drafting professionals working in consultation with Betty Stewart and her companies between approximately 1972-1993. The plans in the collection document residences in Santa Fe, Galisteo, Tesuque, Taos, and Santa Fe County, New Mexico. The collection also includes preliminary sketches, blueprints, working drawings, surveys, site plans, and specifications for private homes,...
Dates: circa 1972-1993
Abstract The Betty Stewart Papers include photographs, promotional images and journal articles about the residential buildings designed by architects and drafting professionals working in consultation with Betty Stewart and her companies between approximately 1972-1993. They primarily document residences in Tesuque and Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Dates: circa 1972-1993
Abstract Architectural drawings and plans of residences and commercial buildings located in Albuquerque, New Mexico and other New Mexico cities, from 1925-1961. Also included are drawings and plans by other architects and firms.
Abstract This collection consists of Beula Fleming's architectural job files, which relate to her building design activities. The files include contracts, specifications, and drawings of dwellings in New Mexico. Also included are records related to her professional schooling and some tax license receipts.
Abstract The Boehning & Boehning/Boehning, Protz, Cook & Associates Architectural Drawings and Plans collection contains architectural drawings and plans, primarily of public buildings in Albuquerque and several other New Mexico cities.
Abstract Research material, correspondence and complete draft relating to the unpublished book, "Directory of Historic New Mexico Architects"."
Abstract Collection includes selected items representing the activities of the former Bunting Visual Resources Library at UNM. Formats include slides, study photographs, and digital photographs, along with administrative, project, and vendor records. The primary subjects are New Mexico architecture and art, and image sources determine arrangement.
Dates: 1948-2016; Majority of material found within 1960-2005
Abstract The Channell Graham Drawings and Plans Collection contains 80 sets of architectural drawings and plans, designed by architect Channell Graham and the firm of Pacheco and Graham during the 1960s-1970s. The plans consist of public, educational; religious and commercial buildings; residences; state parks; and pueblo and mission historical restorations in New Mexico, Colorado and South Dakota.
Dates: 1920-1983; Majority of material found within 1960-1983
Abstract The Channell Graham Job Files contains thirteen boxes of client correspondence and job files for projects including commercial, private, and public institutions; state parks; churches; and historical restoration of pueblos and missions. Most projects in this collection are located in New Mexico.
Abstract The collection consists mainly of photographs of University of New Mexico buildings.
Identifier: PICT 000-866
Abstract The collection contains 3,800+ slide photographs compiled by author, educator, and landscape specialist John Brinckerhoff (J. B.) Jackson. Photographs includes those taken by Jackson himself as well as those produced by other photographers at Jackson's request. These slide photographs were donated by two former students of Jackson, Paul Groth, and Marc Treib, as well as Chris Wilson. Collection also includes a selection of prints.
Dates: 1940-1990; Majority of material found in 1960s-1980s
Identifier: SWA Cornerstones Community Partnerships Drawings
Abstract The Cornerstones Community Partnerships Drawings and Plans Collection contains architectural drawings and plans for historic restoration, additions and new construction of adobe structures located in New Mexico and Texas. These structures include churches, missions, libraries, kivas, bath houses, museums, city hall buildings, school houses, mortuaries and residential buildings.
Dates: 1938-2008; Majority of material found within 1990-2006
Abstract The C.R. Carr Architectural Drawings and Plans collection contains 32 sets of architectural drawings and plans, designed by architect C.R. Carr and the firms, C.R. Carr & Co., and Carr & Gardner. The plans consist of public buildings and residences primarily from the Roswell, New Mexico area.
Abstract The Craig Campbell Landscape Architectural Drawings and Plans collection contains landscape architectural drawings and plans for commercial, government, and historical sites in New Mexico.
Abstract The Dale L. Crawford Drawings and Plans consists of six drawers of drawings and plans from his firm Dale Crawford and Associates Architects
Abstract The collection contains David Kammer’s accumulated research, notes, and writing pertaining to his work as a cultural and architectural historian. Most of the work relates to State and National Register nominations for properties and districts in New Mexico, and Route 66.
Dates: 1934-2009; Majority of material found within 1990-2008
Abstract The Elson H. Norris Architectural Drawings and Plans collection includes architectural drawings and plans for private residences and commercial buildings in the cities of Albuquerque, Belen, Casa Colorada (Turn), Cedarvale, Estancia, Gallup, Mountainair, and Santa Fe, New Mexico, completed between the years 1913-1927.
Abstract The majority of the photograph album is dedicated to interior and exterior views of the Stedman house at 646 E. Garcia St., Santa Fe (NM), including architectural features, furnishings, and views.
Abstract This collection primarily contains photographs of church construction, church interiors, church models, religious processions and ceremonies in New Mexico. Video includes images of the 1929 plane crash on Mt. Taylor, New Mexico, California missions, priests and school children in Gallup, New Mexico. Also included are zinc halftone blocks.
Dates: 1917-1983; Majority of material found within 1928-1942
- Subject: Architecture -- New Mexico X
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 91
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 17
- NMHM Palace of the Governors Photo Archives 3
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives 1
- Architecture -- New Mexico 57
- Architects 36
- Architecture--Designs and plans 27
- Photographs 26
- Architecture, Domestic -- New Mexico 22
- Drawing 16
- Architectural drawings 15
- Building plans 11
- Pueblo Revival 11
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 9
- Buildings -- New Mexico 9
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 8
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 8
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 7
- Church buildings -- New Mexico 7
- Public buildings -- New Mexico 7
- Architects -- New Mexico 6
- Architecture -- Southwest, New 6
- Clippings 6
- Indians of North America -- Pictorial works 6
- Historic buildings -- New Mexico 5
- Historic preservation -- New Mexico 5
- Architectural drawing -- New Mexico 4
- Architecture -- Colorado 4
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Photographs 4
- Pueblo architecture -- New Mexico 4
- Albuquerque (N.M.) 3
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 3
- Architectural drawings -- New Mexico 3
- Architecture -- Arizona 3
- Architecture, Modern -- New Mexico 3
- Building, Adobe -- New Mexico 3
- Church buildings -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 3
- Correspondence 3
- Minutes (Records) 3
- Postcards 3
- Sound recordings 3
- Territorial Style 3
- Acoma (N.M.) -- Architecture -- Designs and plans 2
- Acoma (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Architecture 2
- Architectural design -- New Mexico 2
- Architectural drawing 2
- Architecture -- Calilfornia 2
- Architecture -- Designs and Plans -- New Mexico 2
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 2
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century 2
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century -- Southwest, New 2
- Architecture, domestic -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 2
- Architecture—New Mexico—Santa Fe—designs and plans 2
- Artists -- New Mexico 2
- Bank buildings -- New Mexico 2
- Church buildings -- New Mexico -- Photographs 2
- Church buildings -- New Mexico – Designs and plans 2
- Church buildings--New Mexico 2
- Contracts 2
- Financial records 2
- Floor plans 2
- Historic buildings -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 2
- Historic buildings—New Mexico—Santa Fe—designs and plans 2
- Historic preservation -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 2
- Indians of North America -- New Mexico -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 2
- Legal documents 2
- Letters 2
- Library buildings -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 2
- Missions -- New Mexico -- Photographs 2
- Mural painting and decoration 2
- Museums—New Mexico—Santa Fe—Buildings—designs and plans 2
- New Mexico -- History -- 20th century 2
- New Mexico -- Photographs 2
- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Photograph albums 2
- Public Buildings--New Mexico 2
- Public architecture, Southwest, New 2
- Public buildings--New Mexico—Designs and plans 2
- Pueblo architecture -- Influence 2
- Pueblos -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 2
- Regionalism in architecture -- New Mexico 2
- Reports 2
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Buildings, structures, etc. —designs and plans 2
- School buildings -- New Mexico 2
- Slides 2
- Spanish Colonial Revival 2
- Vernacular architecture -- New Mexico 2
- Vernacular architecture -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 2
- Women architects -- New Mexico 2
- Abiquiu (N.M.) -- 1935 1
- Abo (N.M.) -- 1910-1940 -- Pictorial works 1
- Abstracts 1
- Acoma (N.M.) -- 1910-1950 -- Pictorial works 1
- Acoma (N.M.) -- Architecture -- Conservation and restoration -- Pictorial works 1
- Acoma Pueblo (N.M.) 1
- Acoma architecture 1
- Adobe News 1
- Adobe Technology 1
- Adobe buildings 1
- Adobe buildings -- New Mexico 1
- Adobe churches--New Mexico—Designs and plans 1 ∧ less
- English 109
- Undetermined 20
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Historic American Buildings Survey 7
- Flatow, Moore, Bryan & Fairburn 4
- Eckbo, Dean, Austin & Williams 2
- Gilpin, Laura, 1891-1979 2
- University of New Mexico. Department of Facility Planning 2
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984 1
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company 1
- Eastern New Mexico University (Portales, N.M.) 1
- Fred Harvey (Firm) 1
- KiMo Theatre (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1
- Knee, Ernest, 1907-1982 1
- Laboratory of Anthropology (Museum of New Mexico) 1
- Parsons, Jack, 1939- 1
- Stevenson, Matilda Coxe, 1850-1915 1
- Stinson, Katherine, 1891-1977 1
- United States. Work Projects Administration 1
- Warren, Nancy Hunter, 1932-2019 1 ∧ less