Showing Collections: 1 - 23 of 23
Abstract The Betty Stewart Collection includes architectural drawings and plans of residential buildings designed by architects and drafting professionals working in consultation with Betty Stewart and her companies between approximately 1972-1993. The plans in the collection document residences in Santa Fe, Galisteo, Tesuque, Taos, and Santa Fe County, New Mexico. The collection also includes preliminary sketches, blueprints, working drawings, surveys, site plans, and specifications for private homes,...
Dates: circa 1972-1993
Abstract Architectural drawings and plans of residences and commercial buildings located in Albuquerque, New Mexico and other New Mexico cities, from 1925-1961. Also included are drawings and plans by other architects and firms.
Identifier: SWA-Montezuma Hotel
Abstract This collection is composed of five original architectural drawings, negatives and photographic copies that detail plans for the original Montezuma Hotel, located in (Hot Springs) Las Vegas, New Mexico.
Identifier: SWA-Holien-Student Drawings
Abstract The Edward O. Holien Student Drawings Collection is derived from his Beaux Arts training as a student in the architecture schools at the University of Minnesota and at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The drawings depict imaginary places, including panoramic views, inexistent monuments, and ceiling murals.
Abstract The Emma Moya collection documents the history and people of Old Town Albuquerque and the communities of Atrisco, Barelas, Los Duranes, Martineztown, and related neighborhoods. It also contains her study of Jewish traditions in New Mexico as well as some sketches of local people and places by Joel T. Ramirez.
Dates: 1854-2013; Majority of material found within 1970-1999
Abstract The Frank M. Standhardt Architectural Drawings and Plans Collection contains architectural drawings and plans for new construction, additions, renovations and interior architecture located in Hobbs, Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Carrizozo, Roswell, Artesia, Tucumcari, Tatum, Estancia, Ft. Sumner, Capitan, Carlsbad, Ruidoso, Lincoln, Lovington, Clovis, Malaga, Radium Springs, Hagerman, Reserve, Cloudcroft, Portales, Cottonwood, Dexter, Laguna, and Grants New Mexico, Pasadena, California as well as...
Abstract This collection contains George Clayton Pearl’s personal and business records. The business files contain project information from his professional projects with SMPC Architects along with projects he undertook on his own. These projects deal mainly with historic preservation issues in New Mexico along with new projects he took on after retirement from SMPC Architects. Also included are personal correspondence materials, personal items, sketch books and photographs.
Dates: 1890-2003; Majority of material found within , 1950-2003
Identifier: AC 355-S
Scope and Content Collection consists of drawings of the Aztec Mill in Cimarron, the Maloof Building in Las Vegas, and the Bronson Cutting Mansion, the Padre Gallegos Hous, and Our Lady of Guadalupe Church in Santa Fe. Located in basement mapdrawer.
Identifier: AC 358
Scope and Content Collection consists of originals and copies of Iowa's architectural design work in the Santa Fe area and a few designs elsewhere. Major construction efforts include the Santa Clara Pueblo Senior Center and La Posada Resort in Santa Fe. There are a number of photographs related to his design work. Collection also contains material related to "The Center Space," a display mounted at the Palace of the Governors, Santa Fe, centering on Pueblo architecture. Iowa was the guest curator for the...
Abstract The John W. McHugh Architectural Drawings and Plans Collection includes architectural drawings, plans and perspectives by John McHugh and several architects he was associated with, such as Van Dorn Hooker and Bradley P. Kidder. It includes multiple custom residences, commercial offices, recreational spaces, university facilities, and religious buildings in New Mexico and Arizona. Notable projects include the Soccoro Theater and Conference Center, the churches for San Ildefonso and Santa Clara...
Abstract The Burwinkle Architectural Drawings and Plans Collection contains architectural drawings and plans for new construction, additions, renovations and interior architecture for: Joe B. Burwinkle, Raymond S. Springman, William S, McMahon, Richard Milner, E.H. Norris & Co. and Frank M. Hartman. The projects are located in cities across New Mexico and include schools, churches, commercial stores, service stations, single and multi-family residences, a synagogue, theaters, offices, laundry...
Abstract The Kruger, Lake, and Henderson (KLH) Architectural Drawings and Plans Collection includes drawings for over 400 sites in New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, Louisiana, and Texas.
Identifier: AC 216
Scope and Content The collection consists of the architectural drawings of Myrtle Stedman and Wilfred Stedman, her husband. They are kept together with the drawings of William Lumpkin [the William Lumpkin Collection].
The material in this box itemizes the drawings, the houses, and biographical information concerning the couple.
The material in this box itemizes the drawings, the houses, and biographical information concerning the couple.
Identifier: AC 418-s
Scope and Content This is a collection of measured drawings of historical buildings in New Mexico and the region. The drawing represent architectural styles in Pueblo, Spanish Colonial, Spanish Revival, and Territorial structures. Drawings also represent communities and building types such as pueblos, churches, and private homes
Identifier: SWA-Pearson and Company-Drawingd
Abstract The Pearson & Company Architects Drawings and Plans Collection contains architectural drawings and plans for new construction, additions, renovations and interior architecture located in Albuquerque, Taos, Rio Rancho, Fort Sumner, Silver City, and Grants New Mexico. These structures include: mortuaries, mausoleum crypts, libraries, industrial parks, museum shops, city government buildings, banks, and health care facilities, commercial and residential buildings.
Identifier: SWA -Gallegos-Drawings
Abstract Measured drawings for a series of historic Hispanic churches in the San Luis Valley of Colorado.
Abstract The Richard P. Milner Architectural Drawings and Plans collection contains architectural drawings and plans of private residences, churches, public schools, and other commercial buildings. The buildings were designed for cities in New Mexico, from 1936-1977.
Abstract This scrapbook contains photographs and postcards that depict adobe structures, as well as postcards of Native Americans, dancers, and other Southwestern scenes.
Found in: New Mexico Museum of Art
Abstract The T. Charles Gaastra Architectural Drawings and Plans collection includes architectural drawings and plans for commercial buildings in the cities of Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Taos, New Mexico, completed between the years 1924-1937. Also included are two watercolor perspectives and a pencil sketch interior.
Scope and Content The Department of Facility Planning collection is comprised of approximately 800 sets of architectural drawings and plans for campus buildings at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque. A small number of drawings are for buildings on the Gallup campus and for the University owned D. H. Lawrence Ranch outside Taos, New Mexico. Specific drawings include floor plans, elevations, mechanical and electrical plans, and detail drawings, as well as master plans, site plans, and landscaping plans....
Abstract The Van Dorn and Marjorie Mead Hooker Architectural Drawings and Plans Collection includes architectural drawings and plans for three New Mexico residences. An addition to the collection after Van Dorn Hooker's death includes Marjorie's personal art works.
Abstract The William Emmett Burk Jr. Architectural Drawings and Plans collection contains architectural drawings and plans for commercial, residential and religious buildings in western and southwestern cities, including Albuquerque, Belen, Raton, Santa Fe, Tijeras, Taos, and Roswell New Mexico, Colorado Springs, and Denver Colorado, Reno, Nevada, and Phoenix, Arizona. Student drawings and watercolors are also included.
Abstract The Wyatt C. Hedrick Hotel Clovis (Clovis, N.M.) Architectural Drawings and Plans Collection contains architectural drawings and plans for Hotel Clovis on 210 Main Street in Clovis, New Mexico. This collection was donated on July 5, 1989.
- Subject: Architectural drawings X
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 18
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 4
- New Mexico Museum of Art 1
- Architectural drawings 21
- Architects 11
- Architecture -- New Mexico 9
- Architecture--Designs and plans 5
- Architectural drawings -- New Mexico 4
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 4
- Building plans 4
- Pueblo Revival 4
- Architecture, Domestic -- New Mexico 3
- Architects -- New Mexico 2
- Architecture -- Colorado 2
- Architecture -- Southwest, New 2
- Architecture, domestic -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 2
- Church buildings -- New Mexico – Designs and plans 2
- Clippings 2
- Historic preservation -- New Mexico 2
- Letters 2
- Acoma Pueblo (N.M.) 1
- Adobe houses -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 1
- Adobe-like structures 1
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Architecture 1
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- History 1
- Architects--Arizona 1
- Architects--Colorado 1
- Architectural drawing -- New Mexico 1
- Architectural drawing -- Southwest, New Mexico 1
- Architecture - New Mexico - Cimarron - Designs and plans 1
- Architecture - New Mexico - Las Vegas - Designs and plans 1
- Architecture -- Adobe houses-- New Mexico 1
- Architecture -- Arizona 1
- Architecture -- Design and plans -- New Mexico 1
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Working drawings 1
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- Architecture – Designs and plans -- Working drawings 1
- Architecture – Louisiana 1
- Architecture – Southwest, New 1
- Architecture – Southwest, new 1
- Architecture – Texas 1
- Architecture – Utah 1
- Architecture, Domestic 1
- Architecture, Domestic - New Mexico - Santa Fe - Designs and plans 1
- Architecture, Pueblo revival 1
- Architecture, domestic -- Southwest, New 1
- Atrisco (Albuquerque, N.M.) -- History 1
- Barelas (Albuquerque, N.M.) -- History 1
- Buildings -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 1
- Buildings – New Mexico 1
- Catholic church buildings - New Mexico - Santa Fe - Designs and plans 1
- Church Architecture – Colorado – Conejos County – Designs and plans 1
- Church buildings -- New Mexico 1
- Church buildings -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 1
- Church buildings--New Mexico 1
- Church buildings--New Mexico—Designs and plans 1
- College buildings -- Designs and plans 1
- Conejos County (Colo.) -- Architecture -- Designs and plans 1
- Conejos County (Colo.) -- Church history 1
- Detail drawings (drawings) 1
- Dorsey Mansion State Monument (N.M.) 1
- Drawing 1
- Ephemera 1
- Floor plans 1
- Historic buildings - New Mexico - Las Vegas - Designs and plans 1
- Historic buildings--New Mexico 1
- Hospital Buildings - New Mexico 1
- Hotels -- Designs and plans 1
- Landscape architecture -- Designs and plans 1
- Landscape architecture -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- Landscaping plans 1
- Libraries -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 1
- Libraries--New Mexico--Designs and Plans 1
- Los Duranes (Albuquerque, N.M.) -- History 1
- Martinez Town (Albuquerque, N.M.) – History 1
- Milner, Richard P 1
- Montezuma Hotel (Hot Springs (N.M.)) 1
- Montezuma Hotel drawings 1
- New Mexico - Historic houses, etc. 1
- New Mexico--buildings 1
- Old Town (Albuquerque. N.M.) – Social life and customs 1
- Palace of the Governors--Santa Fe, N.M. 1
- Photographs 1
- Public Buildings--New Mexico--Designs and Plans 1
- Public buildings -- New Mexico 1
- Public buildings--New Mexico—Designs and plans 1
- Pueblo architecture -- Influence 1
- Pueblo architecture -- New Mexico 1
- Pueblo architecture--New Mexico 1
- Record-keeping works 1
- Regionalism in architecture -- New Mexico 1
- Santa Clara Pueblo (N.M.) -- buildings 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- buildings 1
- Schools--New Mexico – Designs and plans 1
- Student drawings 1
- Taos--New Mexico 1
- Territorial style--New Mexico 1
- Vernacular architecture -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 1
- Vernacular architecture--New Mexico 1
- Videocassettes 1
- Women architects -- New Mexico 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 4
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad Company 1
- Eastern New Mexico University (Portales, N.M.) 1
- Eckbo, Dean, Austin & Williams 1
- Flatow, Moore, Bryan & Fairburn 1
- KiMo Theatre (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1