Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Abstract The Betty Huning Scrapbook contains invitations to dances, personal photographs, and other mementos pertaining to Huning’s time as a student at the University of New Mexico.
Abstract This collection contains photographs of a University of New Mexico horseback riding class at Four Hills Ranch.
Abstract The Caroline Farnsworth Collection contains two scrapbooks that have invitations to dances, personal photographs, and other mementos pertaining to Farnsworth’s time as a student at The University of New Mexico.
Abstract David Ross Boyd served as the president of University of New Mexico from 1912-1919. This collection consists mostly of letters between Boyd and UNM faculty members.
Abstract This collection contains photographs of the University of New Mexico and other Albuquerque locations.
Abstract The collection consists of oral history interviews designed to shed light on the history, culture, and relationships between Native Americans and the University of New Mexico from the 1920s to the present.
Scope and Content Note The collection contains correspondence, photographs, news clippings, alumni lists, and various reports including annual and financial of the UNM NROTC/Department of Naval Science and AFROTC/Department of Aerospace Studies. There is also a scrapbook containing photographs of the battleship USS New Mexico, information on the Wardroom Society (a social organization of the NROTC), and NROTC publications including Desert Voyage, Drydock, Sunline and Mark. The V-12 Naval College Training...
Scope and Content The correspondence in the collection is divided into three categories: from Ruth C. Miller, to Ruth C. Miller and about Ruth C. Miller. It covers such topics as settling the Miller estate, news from her daughters attending the University of New Mexico, and Mrs. Miller's claim for compensation for the death of her husband. The majority of the collection is materials relating to her research in 1929 for her master's degree at the University of New Mexico. She was interested in job analysis of...
Abstract Large scrapbook from Ruth Emmet McKowen from when she was an undergraduate student at University of New Mexico.
Dates: 1914-1940; Majority of material found within 1914-1918
Abstract This collection contains the personal and professional papers of Samuel Thomas (S.T.) Vann, one of the first UNM students and an important early resident of Albuquerque. Included materials include scrapbooks detailing the family’s athletic activities, news clippings, photographs, correspondence, and issues of the New Mexsigan—the newsletter of UNM’s Sigma Chi fraternity—from when Vann’s son Richard attended the University in the 1920s.
Identifier: UNMA 109
Abstract The collection includes meeting agendas, minutes, and resolutions for ASUNM, including Student Senate, Student Court, Student Council and other agencies and committees that make up the ASUNM.
Identifier: UNMA 015
Scope and Content Note This collection contains programs, speeches, invitations, correspondence, news articles, information on honorary degrees awarded, and guest lists for various University of New Mexico commencements beginning with 1898.
Abstract Students who earn their MFA in Studio Art, often have a final project that is not a written thesis, but rather an exhibition, project, or creative work. These students are required to produce a physical product for deposit in the University Libraries.
Identifier: UNMA 047
Abstract This collection contains the records of the Public Affairs Department of the University of New Mexico. It holds press releases, news clippings, photographs, correspondence, articles, pamphlets, invoices, newsletters, programs, scripts, and videotapes.
Abstract This collection consists primarily of student ephemera created in April 1989 during the protest of an approved tuition increase at the University of New Mexico.
- Names: University of New Mexico. Students X
- Scrapbooks 4
- Photographs 3
- Clippings 2
- Correspondence 2
- Letters 2
- Academic dissertations 1
- Agendas (administrative records) 1
- Albuquerque (N.M.) 1
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Art students -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- Athletics -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- Baccalaureate addresses -- University of New Mexico 1
- College sports -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- College student government -- New Mexico -- Sources 1
- College students -- New Mexico 1
- College students -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- Columbus (N.M.) -- History 1
- Demonstrations -- New Mexico -- 1989 1
- Desert voyage 1
- Dissertations, Academic -- Art 1
- Drawing 1
- Drydock (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1
- Home economics - - Study and teaching - - New Mexico 1
- Home economics - - United States 1
- Horsemanship 1
- Indians of North America -- Education 1
- Indians of North America -- Social conditions 1
- Indians of North America --Research--Sources 1
- Interviews 1
- Mark (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1
- Mexico -- History -- Revolution, 1910-1920 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Multicultural education--New Mexico 1
- Naval art and science -- History -- 20th century 1
- Naval education -- New Mexico 1
- New Mexico -- Education -- 20th century 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 20th century 1
- New Mexsigan 1
- Newsletters 1
- Oral histories 1
- Paintings 1
- Photography 1
- Physical education 1
- Posters 1
- Printmaking 1
- Ranches -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- School lands -- New Mexico 1
- Sculpture 1
- Student movements -- New Mexico -- 1989 1
- Sunline 1
- Teachers -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- Transcripts 1
- Universities and Colleges -- Public Relations 1
- Universities and colleges -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- University Secretary collections 1
- Vocational education -- New Mexico 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- New Mexico 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- Boyd, David Ross, 1853-1936 1
- New Mexico (Battleship) 1
- University of New Mexico. Associated Students 1