Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Identifier: MSS -641-BC
Abstract This collection contains papers of Caroline Schmidt and her sister Margaret, covering their teaching careers and education in New Mexico. It also includes political campaign material from New Mexico elections in the 1940's.
Abstract This collection contains audiotaped interviews, news clippings, articles, pamphlets, brochures, news letters, correspondence, and a scrapbook documenting the life and social career of Concha Ortiz y Pino de Kleven.
Abstract The Dorothy Cline Papers contain personal and professional materials related to the life and research of Dorothy Cline. Cline was a professor of Political Science at the University of New Mexico and was actively involved in state and national politics. This collection is important for the study of women within electoral politics and the role of citizens within the public sphere.
Dates: 1915-1990 (bulk 1941-1987)
Abstract This collections contains portraits of the first ladies of New Mexico, from 1912-1982.
Abstract The Toulouse Papers contain local, state and national campaign literature from the1970s-2001 includings materials from Democratic National Conventions in 1988, 1992 and 1996. The personal papers cover James R. Toulouse's legal career and Charlotte J. Toulouse's interest in children's rights, rights of the disabled and the elderly as well as environmental issues.
Dates: 1939-2001; Majority of material found within 1969-2001
Abstract The League of Women Voters of New Mexico Records, 1920-2004 contain administrative documents such as minutes, correspondence, budgets, league histories and convention information. The collection also includes scrapbooks (1947-1987), programs and studies, as well as information on the local leagues.
Dates: 1920-2004, 2011-2013
Abstract The collection consists of photographs taken at a meeting of the New Mexico Women's Political Caucus.
Abstract The New Mexico women's Political Caucus collection contains documents pertaining to the operation of the organization, including correspondence, by-laws, newsletters, brochures, and convention and workshop agendas. Documents related to women's issues in general are also housed in the collection.
- Subject: Women in politics -- New Mexico X
- Women in politics -- New Mexico 7
- Photographs 3
- Elections -- New Mexico 2
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 2
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1951- 2
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 20th century 2
- Abortion 1
- Child welfare -- New Mexico 1
- Citizens' associations -- New Mexico 1
- Constitutional conventions -- New Mexico 1
- Constitutional history -- New Mexico 1
- Contact sheets 1
- Education -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- Education, Bilingual 1
- Educators -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- Equal rights amendments -- New Mexico 1
- Equal rights amendments -- United States 1
- Folk art -- New Mexico 1
- Hispanic American women -- Interviews 1
- New Deal, 1933-1939 1
- New Mexico 1
- New Mexico -- Education -- 20th century 1
- Political conventions -- United States 1
- Political participation -- New Mexico 1
- Public Housing -- United States -- Management 1
- Public schools -- New Mexico -- Bernalillo County 1
- Radioactive waste disposal -- Environmental aspects -- New Mexico 1
- Radioactive waste disposal -- Transportation 1
- Radioactive waste disposal in the ground -- New Mexico 1
- Radioactive waste sites -- Environmental aspects 1
- Radioactive waste sites -- New Mexico -- Carlsbad region 1
- Rape 1
- Recreation -- Management -- Planning 1
- Sex discrimination against women -- Law and legislation 1
- Social Work with Youth -- New Mexico 1
- Southwestern right to choose newsletter 1
- Women -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- New Mexico 1
- Women -- New Mexico -- Societies and Clubs 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women in politics -- New Mexico -- 20th century 1
- Women in politics -- United States -- History 1
- Women legislators -- New Mexico 1
- Women school superintendents -- New Mexico 1
- Women teachers -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- Women's rights -- New Mexico 1 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Democratic Party (N.M.) 1
- League of Women Voters of New Mexico 1
- New Mexico. Legislature 1
- Schmidt, Caroline, 1897- 1
- Schmidt, Margaret, 1894-1996 1
- University of New Mexico 1 ∧ less